Supervisor, Boise Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for a Restaurant Supervisor for Boise Airport in Boise,
Idaho. As a Food and Beverage Supervisor, you will ensure the
highest levels of service to our guests.Position starts at
$17.00/hr + $1k Sign-On BonusFull Time Employee Total Rewards
Package:Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that
helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We
have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our
associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our
guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all departmental and organizational
policies and procedures.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment for guests and
- Assist managers in training and development of the team and
conducting associate-counseling sessions including verbal and
written corrective action reports.
- Assist managers in the management of staffing levels in
accordance with established budgetary goals and business
- Inspect by walking through your assigned area to monitor staff
and to monitor guest needs.
- Lead hourly staff in the daily performance of their
- Ensure venue is adequately stocked with all product and
supplies needed for service.
- Collaborate with manager concerning operational deficiencies
and areas in need of attention.
- Greet guests positively, treating each person as an individual
and in a professional manner.
- Prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Complete other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- One year related experience required.
- Superior organization and guest service abilities
- Basic math skills including addition, subtraction,
multiplication, division, fractions and percentages.
- Basic computer skills including word-processing, spreadsheets,
and e-mail required.
- Demonstrate skill in dealing with guest complaints, using
active listening skills to defuse difficult and sometimes
emotionally charged situations to maintain the guest s
- High school diploma or GED preferred.Physical Requirements
- Ability to lift or carry 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand or walk 100% of the time.
- Possible exposure to secondhand smoke.
- Possible exposure to high volume of noise.Who We AreAt Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, Boise , Supervisor, Boise Airport, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!