Warehouse Worker - 1st Shift Jerome, ID
Company: WOW Logistrics
Posted on: January 13, 2022
What we do
WOW Logistics is a nationally recognized integrated supply chain
solutions provider with unparalleled expertise storing and handling
food-grade products. Our solution set includes services in four
- Operations - Our comprehensive operational solutions include
food-grade warehousing, contract operations, transportation, and
supply chain consulting.
- Real Estate Development - Through our Build-to-Lease program,
WOW Logistics designs, constructs, and provides project financing
and leasing for custom warehousing and light manufacturing
- Financing - Our inventory financing solution, the WOW COMMODITY
PURCHASE PROGRAM , finances products requiring extended storage
time before being converted into finished goods.
- Technology Solutions - Our suite of supply chain technologies
is unparalleled in the industry and provides WOW and our customers
with a solid platform to manage efficient warehouse operations.
Who we are
Company culture at WOW Logistics is defined by more than a single
mission statement. The collection of values outlined in our Little
Orange Book guide not only how we do business, but the environment
in which we choose to conduct it. Our employees embody these values
professionally and personally. We reward that excellence by
promoting from within.
Our employee-run 501c3 non-profit , WOW - WE CARE CHARITY , further
exemplifies our values through its philanthropic efforts in the
communities where WOW Logistics does business.
Why work at WOW?
On average, the company has been growing by more than 10% annually
over the last 5 years. Our hard-working and dedicated employees are
the reason for our success and their safety and well-being are of
the utmost importance. We prioritize providing industry-leading
benefits, such as:
- LOW monthly premiums and LOW maximum out of pocket
- 401K with company match
- Generous paid vacation
- Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- FLEX spending
WOW Logistics Jerome Idaho DC is now hiring for a Warehouse
The Warehouse Worker will receive, place into storage, ship,
maintain accurate inventories, and accommodate customer needs and
services. Warehouse Workers must practice good housekeeping and
sanitation techniques as well as maintain a safe working atmosphere
by following company safety policies.
- Shipping and receiving of product safely and efficiently
- Operating material handling equipment
- Use of radio frequency (RF) equipment
- Comply with OSHA and company safety standards
- Assist in daily/weekly cycle counts
- Must have general knowledge in warehousing
- Have good math, language and reading skills
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Must be dependable, reliable, and mature enough to handle
equipment safely and sensibly.
- Be in good physical condition and able to lift 50 pounds
- Must have the ability to work alone and with others under busy
conditions. Associated topics: dock c, fulfillment, logistics,
logistics operation, palletizer, picker, trainee, warehouse,
warehouse agent, warehouse support
Keywords: WOW Logistrics, Boise , Warehouse Worker - 1st Shift Jerome, ID, Other , Jerome, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!