Care Coordinator - Home Care
Company: Talem Home Care
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- We Are Hiring: Home Care Coordinator
- Are you the perfect Talem Teammate? Do you have the skills,
work ethic, and passion to help people around you succeed? Are you
a strong relationship builder? Do you have very strong knowledge of
the senior care industry?
- At Talem, our culture promotes the key 4 core values we hold
dear to hour heart to unsure both personal and professional growth.
With Teamwork, Community, Family, and Giving, we have created a fun
and desirable workplace that one can call home for many years.
Backed with a strong compensation plan with a great salary, high
bonus structure, and benefits package, you will not want to miss
- Benefits:Competitive payBenefits (Medical, Dental, and
Vision)Flexible schedulesHands-on TrainingSkills TrainingCNA
Tuition Reimbursement ProgramPaid WeeklyDirect Deposit24/7 Office
SupportPaid Time Off
- Primary Responsibilities will include:Lead scheduling functions
to serve all of our clients and caregivers/ Schedule all
- Communicate with clients/caregivers to schedule supervisory
visits every 90 days.
- Communicate with clients and caregivers regarding their care
- Interviewing potential field staff employees.
- Conduct onboarding, and orienting of new caregivers.
- Act as an alternate for client care services under emergency
circumstances, such as call-offs immediate start needs.
- Manage ongoing relationships with clients, client families, and
- Oversee the caregiver mentor program.
- This role is a combination of field and office positions.
- Must participate in the On-Call rotation.
- Lead scheduling functions to serve all of our clients and
- Learning in depth knowledge of the caregiver's
- Knowledge of licensing standards for home and community
- support services, and other appropriate codes and regulations
Keywords: Talem Home Care, Boise , Care Coordinator - Home Care, Other , Clayton, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!