Represented Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster (Local Remote)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Location(s)Boise IDDetailsKemper is one of the nation's leading
specialized insurers. Our success is a direct reflection of the
talented and diverse people who make a positive difference in the
lives of our customers every day. We believe a high-performing
culture, valuable opportunities for personal development and
professional challenge, and a healthy work-life balance can be
highly motivating and productive. Kemper's products and services
are making a real difference to our customers, who have unique and
evolving needs. By joining our team, you are helping to provide an
experience to our stakeholders that delivers on our promises.
Position Summary:Positions will be fully remote with some desired
workplace flexibility. Must be willing to travel to the local
office for business meetings and training if within reasonable
Looking for that next opportunity to use your advanced negotiation
skills? Kemper is looking for experienced Casualty Claims Adjusters
for our growing teams!
- Initiate thorough coverage and liability investigations.
- Draft coverage letters as appropriate.
- Evaluate and resolve moderate to severe, including fatal,
bodily injury claims with prompt review and respond to all demands,
including time limit demands.
- Obtain and thoroughly analyze complex medical records and
- Research and apply applicable laws in multiple states.
- Submit timely large loss reports and referrals to home office
- Prepare for and deliver quality presentations of high exposure
cases to upper claims management.
- Timely reserve losses and continue to monitor reserve
- Skillfully and professionally negotiate settlements with
claimants and attorneys.
- Adjust insurance policies for UM/UIM claims.
- Minimum 5 + years experience handling complex and severe first
party and bodily injury claims with high exposures in a multi-state
- High School Diploma required.
- Must be detail oriented and show a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exercise decisiveness and execution within authority.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational ability.
- Proficient with computer software. Experience with Guidewire
claims system is a plus.
- Must be able to become Adjuster licensed in all states where
- Able to work "in-office" in one of our Claims office
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants
will be considered for employment without attention to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, veteran, disability status or any other status protected by
the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We are
committed to supporting diversity and equality across our
organization and we work diligently to maintain a workplace free
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search
firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated
to pay a placement fee.#IN-01
Keywords: Kemper, Boise , Represented Bodily Injury Claims Adjuster (Local Remote), Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!