Experienced Talent Relations Specialist
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Experienced Talent Relations Specialist
Responsible for addressing, resolving, and escalating (as
appropriate) employee inquiries/issues via Talent Risk & Relations
(TR&R) mailbox. Provides advice, consultation, and direction to
Deloitte professionals to resolve employee relations issues
involving a variety of areas including but not limited to
employment-related concerns, accommodations, leaves of absence, and
crisis matters. Provides support to broader TR&R team with
various projects, reporting, research and analytics, and routine
cases (e.g., reviewing and managing Background Investigations,
managing medical or religious accommodations, etc.).
Work you'll do
- Evaluates, monitors, and analyzes trends related to incoming
case volume and case types. Translates observations to TR&R
Leads and may identify recommendations for TR and/or the business
to address increases/trends.
- Manages TR&R SharePoint site and document maintenance.
- Assists in planning meetings and/or trainings for the broader
TR&R team. Participates in various TR&R project groups
designed to both maintain and enhance the TR&R team and
services provided to the business.
- Interacts with business leaders, Office of General Counsel
(OGC), and employees to provide support for various
TR&R-related cases such as involuntary separations,
environmental scans, investigations, crisis matters; makes
recommendations as to how to best address/resolve cases.
- Manages red rating background investigations and resolves
escalated issues leveraging guidance and direction from TR&R
Leads and OGC.
- Supports Talent Relations Accommodations Team (TRAT) and
consults on basic medical and/or religious accommodations, engaging
in the interactive process and making recommendations on
- Collaborates with TR team to maintain seamless execution of TR
services across Businesses. Manages ad hoc requests (such as good
standing, OGC requests, etc.).
Talent Risk and Relations is comprised of two service offerings as
- Talent Risk focuses on aggregate risks impacting our people
across all levels (e.g., new programs/initiatives driven by
technology, talent data usage, globalization, and regulatory
- Talent Relations focuses on individual risks across all levels
caused by either behavioral or external factors (e.g.,
investigations, consultations, and crisis matters).
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 2 years of related
- Working knowledge of US Federal and State Employment laws
- Strong organizational skills; strong written and verbal
communication skills; understanding of sensitive/confidential
- Proficient with MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong customer service focus and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a matrixed and virtual environment
- Ability to team cross-functionally during peak times
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the
- Experience with SharePoint, Salesforce, ServiceNow
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in Colorado and
Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable
estimate of the compensation range for this role. The wage range
for this role takes into account the wide range of factors that are
considered in making compensation decisions including but not
limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and
certifications; and other business and organizational needs. The
disclosed range estimate has not been adjusted for the applicable
geographic differential associated with the location at which the
position may be filled. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an
individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their
role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and
circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current
range is $53,665-$98,830.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual
incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program,
whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including,
without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Keywords: Deloitte, Boise , Experienced Talent Relations Specialist, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!