Company: Standlee Premium Western Forage
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Perform all tasks involved in the production of Standlee Premium
Western Forage products. This includes sweeping, packaging,
stacking, and all other process support. Follow standard work
methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as
efficient and safe as possible. -This position profile identifies
the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It
cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be
required to perform, employee -are -required to follow any other
job related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be
reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor. -Key Performance Areas
-(Essential Functions of the Position)
- Performs work as assigned by department supervisor
- Assembles the materials to produce finished product from raw
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material issues.
- Placed finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in
all areas of production.Key Success Factors for Position
- Takes immediate reaction from directives given by
- Asks questions and challenges old ideas.
- Works well within -a -team.
- Communicates effectively and assertively (both direct and
- Communicates clearly (both written and verbal), to all levels
of the organization.
- Motivates others on the team.
- Required to perform basic math
- High school diploma/or GED
- Manufacturing labor production experience preferred.Working
ConditionsGeneral Manufacturing EnvironmentWork is regularly
performed inside the plant and occasionally in the surrounding
grounds and facilities. Because of this, employees are frequently
exposed to adverse weather conditions including extreme heat, cold,
wind, rain and snow. Lighting varies based on the season, weather
and conditions in the plant. Employees regularly work near moving
mechanical parts, material handling equipment and are exposed to
ergonomic hazards, noise and dust. -Physical RequirementsThe
physical requirements described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job. -Work is fast -paced -and employees
are expected to perform a variety of tasks involving -strenuous
manual labor, therefore they must have excellent stamina, be in
good physical condition and capable of handling objects up to 75
-lbs -in weight. Individuals must also have good eyesight, hearing
and better than average coordination in order to keep up with
production equipment. In addition to these requirements employees
are regularly required to sit or stand for extended periods of
time, reach, bend, climb, and walk about the facility and
production areas. -Professional ConductEach employee of Standlee
Premium Western Forage has a responsibility to know, to understand
and to abide by Workplace Professional Standards of Conduct.
Professional Conduct includes Customer Service, Courtesy, Ethics,
Safety, Teamwork, Responsibility, Accountability, confidentiality,
and Professionalism. -Travel RequirementsNo travel required.
Keywords: Standlee Premium Western Forage, Boise , Process Support, Other , Eden, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!