Treatment Foster Parent
Company: Pathways of Idaho
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Want to change your life?...Change a childs life!
Become a Treatment Foster Parent!
Your home can make all the difference!
Pathways of Idaho is seeking caring people willing to open their
hearts & homes to our most vulnerable children and youth and become
licensed as Treatment Foster Care Parents. Treatment Foster Care
(TFC) provides a family-based, safe, stable placement option for
children with serious behavioral, emotional or medical needs, who
require more intensive interventions than a typical foster home can
provide. If you have experience in foster care, behavioral health,
or other related fields, we want to hear from you!
- Help youth who struggle with behavioral and mental health.
- Provide a safe and caring home to those who need it most.
- Make a difference in your community. Qualifications include:
- Be at least 21 years old.
- Own or rent a safe residence with space for a child.
- Be able to pass a comprehensive background check and meet Idaho
Child Care Licensing requirements.
- Be flexible, energetic, and able to care for a child (no
previous parenting experience required).
- Be open to learning new things. Pathways of Idaho offers:
- A daily rate up to $100 per day to reimburse Treatment Foster
Parents for the cost of providing a loving, caring, treatment level
home and support to a child.
- 24 hour on-call service and support
- Medical and Therapy expenses are covered through Idaho Medicaid
- Comprehensive assessment and individualized service
- Psychiatric/educational consultation.
- Coordination of medical/health care services as needed.
- Coordination of family contact and visitation
- Wrap around Mental Health Services including Therapy and Case
- On-going Treatment Foster Care parent training. Find out more
We are an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to
diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran
status or any other protected characteristic. We are an equal
opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
By submitting your interest in this job, you agree to receive text
notifications with additional steps to complete your job
application. You will receive up to 6 messages from the number
"63879". Message & data rates may apply. Please refer to our
Keywords: Pathways of Idaho, Boise , Treatment Foster Parent, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!