CNC Machinist - 4-day work week!
Company: Harvey Performance Company
Posted on: August 5, 2022
Our CNC Machinists are responsible for the setup and operation of
our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the quality of the
industry leading tools we produce We are currently hiring for
second and weekend shifts, offering three four-day work weeks. Our
newly renovated facility is in Meridian ID, less than a 20-minute
commute from Boise. The Boise area offers a moderate climate with
quick access to outdoor recreation.
As a CNC Machinist, you will:
* Setup and maintain operation of a variety of CNC tool and cutter
grinders, including Rollomatic, Star, and Walters in a high-volume
* Assist manufacturing engineering in continuous improvement
* Perform first piece and in-process inspection during
* Troubleshoot new product manufacturing processes and
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
* A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing company.
* Associates degree in Machine Tool Technology or relevant industry
* Ability to follow engineering documents such as:
* Product drawing
* Process sheets
* Standard Operating Procedures
* Strong attention to detail and deadlines.
* Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments to
get things done.
WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
* A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are
regularly made available.
* A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays,
health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program.
* Newly renovated 50,000 Sq Ft. state of the art manufacturing
facility offering the opportunity to work with Rollomatic, Walter,
and Star machines.
* Work Life Balance 4-day work weeks being offered!
* Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
* Opportunities for tuition reimbursement and a robust tiered
* The health and safety of our colleagues and their families,
customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost
importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to
date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and
manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used
to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications,
comprised of the brands Harvey Tool, Helical Solutions, Micro 100,
Titan USA, and CoreHog. The company is the solution provider of
choice for distributors and end users addressing complex machining
challenges across a wide range of end markets, materials and
applications. The Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial
culture that promotes operational excellence and employee
Keywords: Harvey Performance Company, Boise , CNC Machinist - 4-day work week!, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!