Process Support (Manufacturing Labor)
Company: Standlee Premium Western Forage
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Perform all tasks involved in the production of Standlee Premium
Western Forage products. This includes sweeping, packaging,
stacking, and all other process support. Follow standard work
methods and practice safe work habits to ensure production is as
efficient and safe as possible. This position profile identifies
the key responsibilities and expectations for performance. It
cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an employee may be
required to perform, employee are required to follow any other job
related instructions and perform job-related duties as may be
reasonably assigned by his/her supervisor.
Key Performance Areas (Essential Functions of the Position)
- Performs work as assigned by department supervisor
- Assembles the materials to produce finished product from raw
- Attach appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Notify supervisor of any mechanical or material
- Placed finished goods on the designated pallet.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- All production workers are expected to be available to work in
all areas of production.
Key Success Factors for Position
- Takes immediate reaction from directives given by
- Asks questions and challenges old ideas.
- Works well within a team.
- Communicates effectively and assertively (both direct and
- Communicates clearly (both written and verbal), to all levels
of the organization.
- Motivates others on the team.
- Required to perform basic math
- High school diploma/or GED
- Manufacturing labor production experience preferred.
General Manufacturing Environment
Work is regularly performed inside the plant and occasionally in
the surrounding grounds and facilities. Because of this, employees
are frequently exposed to adverse weather conditions including
extreme heat, cold, wind, rain and snow. Lighting varies based on
the season, weather and conditions in the plant. Employees
regularly work near moving mechanical parts, material handling
equipment and are exposed to ergonomic hazards, noise and dust.
The physical requirements described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the job.
Work is fast paced and employees are expected to perform a variety
of tasks involving strenuous manual labor, therefore they must have
excellent stamina, be in good physical condition and capable of
handling objects up to 75 lbs in weight. Individuals must also have
good eyesight, hearing and better than average coordination in
order to keep up with production equipment. In addition to these
requirements employees are regularly required to sit or stand for
extended periods of time, reach, bend, climb, and walk about the
facility and production areas.
Each employee of Standlee Premium Western Forage has a
responsibility to know, to understand and to abide by Workplace
Professional Standards of Conduct. Professional Conduct includes
Customer Service, Courtesy, Ethics, Safety, Teamwork,
Responsibility, Accountability, confidentiality, and
No travel required.PI185891514
Keywords: Standlee Premium Western Forage, Boise , Process Support (Manufacturing Labor), Other , Eden, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!