Quality Associate - Great Benefits!
Company: Harvey Performance Company
Posted on: August 7, 2022
As a Quality Associate, you will learn to:
- Perform mechanical, physical, and visual inspection of tools to
ensure conformance to specified requirements and become proficient
in the inspection of customer RMAs and sample tools.
- Properly use optical comparator, vision systems, Helicheck and
hand-held inspection tools to identify tool dimensions and
- Comprehend tool dimensions and specifications in relation to
their associated print.
- Work with Fulfillment, Receiving and Production staff to ensure
the accuracy of routers, packing slips and tooling
- Assist the Technical Sales Department in troubleshooting
customer quality issues and fulfilling special request.
- Assist the Inspection Department Manager in data collection and
- Identify manufacturing failures and accurately document
failures through Nonconforming Product Documentation.
- Cross train with other departments to grow knowledge of company
product and processes. WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- High School Degree or equivalent.
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, along with a
mathematical aptitude desired.
- Familiarity with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Prior knowledge of proper use and calibration of metrology
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written. WHAT
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are
regularly made available.
- Opportunities for training and development, including tuition
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays,
health, dental, vision insurance, and a 401k match program. SAFETY
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families,
customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost
importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to
date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent
More about us:
Harvey Performance is the leading North American designer and
manufacturer of specialty carbide end mills and cutting tools used
to cut and shape metals in precision machining applications,
comprised of the brands Harvey Tool, Helical Solutions, Micro 100,
and Titan USA. The company is the solution provider of choice for
distributors and end users addressing complex machining challenges
across a wide range of end markets, materials and applications. The
Company has a collaborative, entrepreneurial culture that promotes
operational excellence and employee growth. Associated topics:
climate, constable, hazard, inspector, physician, safety, sewer
system, waste, wastewater, water
Keywords: Harvey Performance Company, Boise , Quality Associate - Great Benefits!, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!