Parts Room Attendant
Company: Standlee Premium Western Forage
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Under general supervision, perform a variety of duties related
to the ordering, pick-up, inspection, processing, delivering,
and/or storing of parts and equipment in the maintenance warehouse.
This position profile identifies the Key Responsibilities and
expectations for performance. It cannot encompass all specific job
tasks that an employee may be required to perform. Employees are
required to follow any other job related instructions and perform
job-related duties as may be reasonably assigned by his/her
supervisor.Key Performance Areas(Essential Functions of the
- Receive a variety of parts and equipment
- Receive, process, and store maintenance warehouse parts and
- Manage spreadsheets
- Maintain maintenance warehouse inventory
- Receive and process delivery receipts
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment, including pallet
jack, hand truck and forklift
- Maintain a computerized inventory and tracking system for
- May provide services as a courier to transport district
documents and materialsKey Success Factors for Position
- Takes immediate reaction from directives given by
- Asks questions and challenges old ideas.
- Leads others effectively.
- Gains commitment from team.
- Communicates effectively and assertively (both direct and
- Communicates clearly (both written and verbal), to all levels
of the organization.
- Motivates others on the team.
- Make mathematical calculations with speed and accuracy
- Clerical experience
- Basic knowledge of computer skills, Excel experience
- Driver's License
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.Working
ConditionsThe work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This
position will include indoor, outdoor, and garage/shop work
environments. Physical Abilities: The physical demand described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job, the
employee must be able to:Lift, carry, push and/or pull items up to
a maximum of 60 pounds with a strength factor of heavy work. Hear
and speak to exchange information in person and on the telephone.
See and read a variety of materials. Use close vision, color
vision, and adjust focus visually. Possess dexterity of hands and
fingers to operate equipment. Stand and walk. Bend at the waist,
kneel, or crouch. Sit or stand for extended periods of time. Climb
a step stool or ladder and reach above shoulders. Travel
RequirementsFrequent travel to local Standlee locations (by
vehicle), Frequent Travel to office site businesses to retrieve
Keywords: Standlee Premium Western Forage, Boise , Parts Room Attendant, Other , Eden, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!