CNC Associate (Entry Level)
Company: Harvey Performance Company
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Find your career path with Harvey Performance Company! Harvey
Performance Company is a fun, dynamic, and fast-growing company of
people who care about community, celebrating our successes, and
creating opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
Our CNC Associates are responsible for the setup and operation of
our state-of-the-art CNC machinery, as well as the quality of the
industry leading tools we produce. We are currently hiring for
second and weekend shifts, offering 3- and 4-day work weeks.
Candidates new to the industry will be trained and mentored by our
top employees on our state-of-the-art machines. Our training
program provides the tools & resources you'll need to learn our
business and launch a successful career with us. And the learning
doesn't stop here - we support continued growth and promote from
within our organization.
Our newly renovated facility is in Meridian ID, less than a
20-minute commute from Boise. The Boise area offers a moderate
climate with quick access to outdoor recreation.
As a CNC Associate, you will receive hands-on training on the
- Create, setup, and maintain operation of a variety of CNC tool
and cutter grinders in a high-volume production environment, while
working with our state-of-the-art machines.
- Assist manufacturing engineering in continuous improvement
- Perform first piece and in-process inspection during
- Troubleshoot new product manufacturing processes and
This position is a great launching point for a career path within
the organization, and no prior experience is required.
WHAT YOU CAN BRING:
- A desire to succeed in a fast-paced, growing manufacturing
- Detail orientation and technical understanding will set you up
for success towards becoming a CNC Machinist.
- Willingness to be cross-trained and work with all departments
to get things done. WHAT HARVEY PROVIDES:
- A fun, rapid-growing environment where new opportunities are
regularly made available.
- A comprehensive benefits package, including PTO, paid holidays,
health, dental, vision insurance, employee equity program, and a
401k match program, along with profit sharing.
- Newly renovated 50,000 Sq Ft. state of the art
climate-controlled manufacturing facility offering the opportunity
to work with state of the art machines.
- Generous Shift Differential for Second and Weekend Shifts.
- Work Life Balance - 3- and 4-day work weeks being offered!
- Exceptional Employee Referral Program.
- Relocation Assistance provided for candidates who are not local
to the area.
- Opportunities for tuition reimbursement and a robust tiered
training program - no experience required, earn while you learn!
- The health and safety of our colleagues and their families,
customers, and the communities we serve, are of the utmost
importance. We strive to ensure that Harvey Performance is up to
date with safety guidelines and protocols on a consistent basis.
Associated topics: automated, automatic, cad, cnc fabricating, cnc
machine, computer aided design, computer aided manufacturing,
computer aided manufacturing, machine operator, precision
Keywords: Harvey Performance Company, Boise , CNC Associate (Entry Level), Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!