Radiology Technologist - Full Time - Elm Urgent Care
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Employment Type: Full time Shift: Day Shift Description: At
Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are
living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming
to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these
virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest
quality of care. The Rad Tech:
- Performs procedures on patients of all ages, according to
approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam
- Maintains patient and procedure documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies
pertinent to high quality exams.
- Provides effective internal and external patient communication
consistent with age and mental capacity.
- Some travel between sites expected when there is a need,
especially in low-census scenarios. SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) or enrolled in an ARRT acknowledged radiology program. If,
during the course of employment, colleague is no longer in the
acknowledged radiology program, the colleague is required to notify
their supervisor and/or HR.
- Upon completion of ARRT program, ARRT registry examination must
be successfully completed and ARRT registered within 1 year from
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from
either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at
hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined
in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk. GOOD TO HAVE
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience in a clinical
setting preferred. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the
Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices,
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting
services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Performs ordered procedures according to departmental protocols
and procedures, ensuring that optimum exams are acquired in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Keeps accurate and updated documentation of medications on
inventory and medications utilized.
- Maintains required inventory of instruments and supplies used
in performance of procedures.
- Maintains ability to properly set up and execute sterile
- Radiology Technologists working in a SAMG outpatient clinical
setting may be required to support staff by performing various
clinical duties, as outlined in the SAMG Clinical Competency Manual
and the RT Scope - Expanded Role Definition, to ensure patients
receive excellent care in a timely manner. Our Commitment to
Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000
physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve
diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the
cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and
health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that
knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize
that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our
world and that these differences often lead to innovative
solutions. Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce
(through training and education, recruitment, retention, and
development), commitment and accountability, communication,
community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Boise , Radiology Technologist - Full Time - Elm Urgent Care, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!