Prep Cook, Boise Airport
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 25, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
full-time Prep Cooks to join our team at Boise Airport in Boise,
Pay rate is $16.10 / hour At Delaware North, we care about our
associates professional and personal wellbeing. We have a
comprehensive benefits program designed to give our associates the
comfort, safety, and stability they need to deliver exceptional
service to our guests. All associates are eligible for benefits
including weekly pay, employee assistance program, training and
development, employee discounts, and flexible work schedules.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match,
paid vacation and holidays, and tuition reimbursement are available
for eligible associates.Responsibilities
- Prepares food to specifications before and during unit
- Properly measures, portions, and prepares all food items.
Complies with all portion sizes, quality standards, department
rules, policies, and procedures.
- Retrieves from storage areas all items necessary for
- Maintains food, utensils, and equipment in a clean and orderly
- Labels, dates and wraps food products, adhering to ServSafe
- Performs opening, closing, and side work duties as instructed
and according to proper guidelines.
- Follows and upholds all health codes and sanitation
- Follows all safety, security, and kitchen procedures.
- Communicate with the chef for any special
- Performs other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Prior food preparation experience is preferred, but not
- Ability to read and comprehend prep sheets.
- Ability to use kitchen tools safely (knives and small equipment
- Ability to follow instructions.Physical Requirements
- Able to stand for long periods of time including bending,
lifting, reaching, and stretching.
- Able to lift 20 pounds or more.
- Ability to move rapidly and coordinate multiple orders.
- Exposed to variable temperatures.Who We Are Providing
hospitality services at Boise Airport since 2014, Delaware North
offers travelers an array of dining options including local
favorites Bardenay and 13th Street Pub & Grill, as well as national
brands such as Smashburger and Einstein Bros. Bagels.At Delaware
North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your
day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos, airports,
national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there s no
telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you
to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability
and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things
happen - share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North
Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants
for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed,
gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran
status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. Associated topics:
cocinera de la preparacion, cutter, diner, fryer, kitchen prep,
lunch, prep, restaurant assistant cook, sandwich, station
Keywords: Delaware North, Boise , Prep Cook, Boise Airport, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!