Radiologic Technologist - PRN
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Employment Type:Part timeShift:Rotating ShiftDescription:At
Saint Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are
living out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming
to work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these
virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest
quality of care.The Radiologic Technologist:
- Performs procedures on patients of all ages, according to
approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam
- Maintains patient and procedure documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies
pertinent to high quality exams.
- Provides effective internal and external patient communication
consistent with age and mental capacity.
- Some travel between sites expected.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT), or if not registered must provide proof of graduation from
ARRT acknowledged radiology program and be ARRT registered within
90 days of graduation.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from
either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at
hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined
in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience in a hospital
setting preferred.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the
Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices,
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable). Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy
of documenting services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Performs ordered procedures according to departmental protocols
and procedures, ensuring that optimum exams are acquired in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Keeps accurate and updated documentation of medications on
inventory and medications utilized.
- Maintains required inventory of instruments and supplies used
in performance of procedures. Maintains ability to properly set up
and execute sterile environment.
- Radiology Technologists working in a SAMG outpatient clinical
setting may be required to support staff by performing various
clinical duties, as outlined in the SAMG Clinical Competency
Manual, to ensure patients receive excellent care in a timely
manner.Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a
family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and
clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations,
our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs,
values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of
the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to
produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us
has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that
these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication
to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Boise , Radiologic Technologist - PRN, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!