CNA/Nurse Apprentice ICU Full-Time Mixed Shifts
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Description:At Saint Alphonsus
Health System, we are looking for people who are living out their
calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to work, and
challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these virtues, we
pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest quality of
The Support Associate role supports the clinical staff at the unit
level by performing clerical, receptionist and patient service
coordination. The position performs various nursing care services
and related non-professional services necessary in caring for the
personal needs and comfort of patients, as those of the Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Unlicensed Assistive Personnel (UAP)
under the direction and supervision of the licensed nurse.**$1500
sign-on bonus offered to external new hires for this
position**Skills, Knowledge, Education, and Experience:
- Certified Nursing Assistant Certification issued by the State
of Idaho or maintain a current Nurse Apprentice application on file
with the Idaho State Board of Nursing
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support for HealthCare
Provider (BLS/HCP) certification required.
- Six months Certified Nursing Assistant experience in an acute
care setting preferred.
- Recent experience in an acute care setting and/or working with
pediatric patients preferred.
- Knowledge of medical and/or business record keeping.
- Medical Terminology preferred.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of people under adverse
- Basic computer skills.Essential Functions:
- Meets Health System's Guiding Behaviors and Caring Standards
including interpersonal communication and professional conduct
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Revenue Management: ensures the accuracy of documenting
services and supplies provided to the patients.
- Facilitates the delivery of patient care by communicating
patients' needs and requests to appropriate personnel and other
- Provides direct patient care as delegated to and supervised by
licensed nursing personnel.
- Provides direct high quality service to Licensed Independent
Practitioner (LIP) to assist in patient care activities.
- Facilitates high quality customer service, communicating
clearly with patients and families.
- Removes non controlled medications from deliver points (such as
tube stations) and hands directly to RN or places in secure
location.Our Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is
a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and
clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations,
our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs,
values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of
the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to
produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us
has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that
these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication
to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and
education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and
accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Boise , CNA/Nurse Apprentice ICU Full-Time Mixed Shifts, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!