Radiologic Tech Full-Time Days - Float
Company: Saint Alphonsus Health System
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Employment Type:Full timeShift:Day ShiftDescription:At Saint
Alphonsus Health System, we are looking for people who are living
out their calling. We want you to be passionate about coming to
work, and challenged to achieve your potential. Living by these
virtues, we pride ourselves on exceptional service and the highest
quality of care.* Sign-on bonus * Relocation allowance availableThe
Rad Tech will perform procedures on patients of all ages, according
to approved protocols, radiation safety, and established exam
indicators. Responsibilities include:
- Maintains patient and procedure documentation.
- Maintains knowledge of equipment and instruments/supplies
pertinent to high quality exams.
- Provides effective internal and external patient communication
consistent with age and mental capacity.
- Some travel between sites expected when there is a need,
especially in low-census scenarios.SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION AND
- Registered by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists
(ARRT) or enrolled in an ARRT acknowledged radiology program. If,
during the course of employment, colleague is no longer in the
acknowledged radiology program, the colleague is required to notify
their supervisor and/or HR. Upon completion of ARRT program, ARRT
registry examination must be successfully completed and ARRT
registered within 1 year from hire.
- Basic Life Support for Healthcare providers certification from
either AHA, ARC or the Military Training Network is required at
hire unless currently certified in ACLS and/or PALS or as defined
in the SAHS Certification Crosswalk.GOOD TO HAVE:
- Previous Radiologic Technologist experience in a clinical
setting preferred.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Knows, understands, incorporates, and demonstrates the
Organization's Mission, Vision, and Values in behaviors, practices,
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills to competently care for all
assigned age groups (Neonate, Child, Adolescent, Adult, and
Geriatric as applicable).
- Ensures the accuracy of documenting services and supplies
provided to the patients.
- Performs ordered procedures according to departmental protocols
and procedures, ensuring that optimum exams are acquired in an
efficient and timely manner.
- Keeps accurate and updated documentation of medications on
inventory and medications utilized.
- Maintains required inventory of instruments and supplies used
in performance of procedures.
- Maintains ability to properly set up and execute sterile
- Radiology Technologists working in a SAMG outpatient clinical
setting may be required to support staff by performing various
clinical duties, as outlined in the SAMG Clinical Competency Manual
and the RT Scope - Expanded Role Definition, to ensure patients
receive excellent care in a timely manner.Our Commitment to
Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health is a family of 115,000
colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25
states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are
trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions,
language preferences, and health practices of the communities that
we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health
outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of
thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often
lead to innovative solutions.Our dedication to diversity includes a
unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment,
retention, and development), commitment and accountability,
communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Keywords: Saint Alphonsus Health System, Boise , Radiologic Tech Full-Time Days - Float, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!