Project Engineer- Heavy Civil Boise, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking for a Project Engineer for the
Heavy Civil jobs in Boise, ID
Provides support to the Project Manager and Project Superintendent.
Compiles production and cost statistics and analyzes production
statistics to identify problem areas. Works closely with Project
Managers, Superintendents, Estimators, Accounting, Clients Vendors
and Subcontractors to ensure that all paperwork, correspondence,
submittals, etc. are responded to in a timely manner in order to
guarantee the project's acceptance from beginning to completion.
Time will be spent in the project office and field helping push the
project forward to meet deadlines and ensuring accuracy. Projects
include but not limited to highway and roadway projects involving
road reconstruction, bridge construction, street widening,
installation or replacement of roadway drainage systems, dirt
If you are interested in this position and are qualified, please
send your resume to ...@wadsco.com or call 801-###-####
Essential Responsibilities and Abilities
Project Engineer responsibilities and abilities include but are not
limited to the list below.
- Prepares and Distribute Project Submittals.
- Prepares Subcontracts and Purchase Agreements for the
- Maintains and Distribute Plan Drawings and Revisions.
- Initializes and maintain required Project Logs. (RFI's, Change
Orders, Submittals, )
- Assists in the Preparation of Work Plans for Upcoming Scopes of
- Obtains required Permits for Job Site Activity.
- Setup of Utilities, Services and Water Meters
- Assumes additional responsibilities as directed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in civil engineering, construction management
or equivalent combinations of technical training, and/or related
- 6 months to 3 years of construction experience required
(including internships, preferably heavy civil experience).
- Knowledge of field concepts, practices, procedures pertaining
to Mass excavation and underground utilities
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicates
effectively at all levels of the organization, and lead through
influence - with the purpose of driving change and delivering
positive outcomes. Benefits
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401k Retirement plan + 5% company matching
- Health, Vision, Dental
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long term Disability
- HSA, FSA, and other Supplemental Health Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Associated topics: cad, construction, design engineer,
development, drafter, draw, environment, structural, systems
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Boise , Project Engineer- Heavy Civil Boise, ID, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!