Construction Laborer - Boise, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ralph L. Wadsworth Construction is looking for Laborers to start
work immediately in the Kuna, ID area.
Pay- Starting at $18.00 an hour and going up from there
Concrete labor/Pipe labor work is a plus but not required.
This is a physically demanding job.
If you are interested, please apply or send your resume to
...@wadsco.com or call/text 385-###-#### for more information.
Laborer responsibilities and abilities include but are not limited
to the list below. Other duties may be assigned.
- Cleans work areas, tools, equipment, materials etc.
- Lifts, carries, and holds building materials, tools, and
- Digs, spreads, and levels dirt and gravel, using pick, rake,
- Moving and transferring from job to job as projects progress
and work is available.
- Work with other workers in a cooperative manner.
- General labor work.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 6 months in construction or labor type work.
- Must have reliable transportation the job site.
- Be able to carry 70 lbs. or more.
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Willing to do general laborer work (e.g. Sweep, clean up job
site, run errands, use hammer and saw, dig trenches, etc.)
- Flexible availability to include overtime and weekends.
- Must be willing to work 65+ hours a week during the summer
monthsBenefits / Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 401k retirement plan + 5% company matching
- Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth and Advancement
- Life Insurance
- Great company culture and parties
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Associated topics: cleaning, driver, drywall, excavator,
household mover, housekeeping, load, loader, operator, unload
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Boise , Construction Laborer - Boise, ID, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!