Foreman, Roadway (Earthwork / Grading)- Boise, ID
Company: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ralph L Wadsworth is looking to hire an Earthwork/Roadway
(Grading) Foreman in Boise, ID starting 8/1/22
The Foreman will be responsible for supervising dirt crews for
earthwork / roadway / and grading projects. A dirt foreman will be
assigned to a variety of jobs ranging from heavy highway, main
roadway (subgrade treatment, base course and fin grading) work, and
street improvements. Work can involve excavation, grade work,
surveying and final excavating work on all types of heavy
equipment. A dirt foreman will also operate large and small
equipment and perform general laborer work when required. A dirt
foreman will oversee the work of dirt operators, laborers and
If you are interested please send your resume to ...@wadsco.com or
- Supervises field operations for an Earthwork/Roadway/Grading
- supervise and coordinate activities of grading crew and may
also engage in the trade work of the employees being
- Operate all types of heavy equipment for dirt and site
- Knowledgeable in the areas of dirt work, including excavation,
grade work, surveying and final excavating work.
- Lays out floor-plan/worksite as needed.
- Determines sequence of activities concerned with fabrication,
assembly, and erection of structure.
- Assigns workers to tasks
- Shoot grades with level and with some knowledge of GPS
- Estimates, requisitions, and inspects materials.
- As directed by the Superintendent, assists with ordering
supplies, completing reports, and collecting, reviewing and
submitting time cards, etc.
- A minimum of 5 years of supervising / crew leadership
- A minimum of 8 years of experience of dirt and grading work
(subgrade treatment, fine grading).
- A minimum of 8 year (overall) of operating large heavy
- A minimum of 8 years of main roadway / highway construction
- High School diploma/GED preferred.
- Flexible availability to include overtime and weekends.
- Valid Driver's license
- Know how to shoot grade with level an some knowledge of
- Good eye to hand coordination a must. Depth Perception
- Experience find grading with various pieces of equipment
- Holiday pay
- Vacation pay
- company truck
- 401k + 5% matching
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Health, Vision, Dental
We are an equal opportunity employer: We do not discriminate based
on race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, age, genetic information,
marital status, military status, membership or activity in a local
human rights commission, or status with regard to public
assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable
law. Associated topics: apprentice, backhoe, equipment, equipment
operator, forklift, forklift operator, heavy equipment opr, john
deere, operator, plant
Keywords: RALPH L. WADSWORTH CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, Boise , Foreman, Roadway (Earthwork / Grading)- Boise, ID, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!