Resident Support Services Partner
Company: Cascadia Healthcare
Posted on: January 23, 2023
The Resident Support Services Manager acts as an advocates for
the residents. They protect vulnerable residents and ensure that
their best interest is observed and also help the residents
identify options to solve various problems based on their
Note: All employees of Cascadia Healthcare are required to submit
and be cleared to work in the facility per each state's specific
background check requirements prior to contact with
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Six months experience in a long-term care environment
- Assesses the psychosocial status of patients related to the
patient's illness and environment and communicates findings to the
- Assist residents with daily needs such as passing waters, doing
activities, assisting CNAs with tasks.
- Maintains clinical documentation on patients as needed
- Provides information and coordinates referral services for
residents/patients and families/caregivers regarding
resident's/patient's practical and environmental needs.
- Provides information to residents/patients or
families/caregivers regarding community agencies and other
- Maintains collaborative relationships with facility co-workers
to support resident/patient care.
- Other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Cascadia Healthcare, Boise , Resident Support Services Partner, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!