Posted on: January 26, 2023
Be involved in projects with our Project Controls Team and be a
part of a growing organization that meets our client's objectives
and solves their challenges.
At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of
our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork
has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here
at WSP, anything is within our reach and yours as a WSP employee.
Come join us and help shape the future!
WSP is currently initiating a search for a Document Controller for
the US Project Controls Department. They can sit out of any major
WSP U.S. office.
* Influence the narrative by understanding what needs to be done.
Support the Project vision and initiatives.
* Implement efficient work-flow process, monitor daily activity,
* Administer the existing "Electronic Document Management System
(EDMS) QA/QC Plan":
* Work within the existing "Electronic Document Management System
(EDMS) QA/QC Plan":
* Maintain documentation in Sharepoint, Sharepoint Online, Ineight,
Projectwise, Procore or comparable platforms.
* Work with Information System Mgmt. Team for access, security and
* Knowledge of document management process and procedures and
* Provide Document Management support to entire project team:
* Retrieve files Upload / Download files from EDMS, Manage Document
Naming Convention,numbering, assigning, distribution.
* Process Incoming/Outgoing Transmittals
* Initiate and track document reviews
* Ensure that electronic record files as required are maintained in
good order to comply with QA and contractural requirements
* Produce reports on documentation and progress as requested
* Perform reoccuring training on Document Management Requirements
and EDMS use.
* Optimize Document Control productivity, efficiency, and service
quality across all departments.
* Work with project department leads to ensure timely processing of
documentation along with any future updates.
Who You Are
* Minimum 3-5 years' experience working on design, construction or
similar projects including start-up and closeout processes.
* Bachelors degree in related field.
* Working Knowledge of various Electronic Document Management
Systems (Sharepoint, Sharepoint Online, Ineight, Projectwise,
* Demonstrate experience with typical Microsoft office
applications, such as Word, Power Point, Excel and Visio
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication
* Ability to coordinate several high-priority deadlines
* Ability to demonstrate flexibility when dealing with changing
* Excellent organizational & prioritizing skills with the ability
* Exhibit an extremely high level of professionalism and superior
attention to details
* Ability to interface and interact with Management and Client
Representatives at all levels
* Exceptional client relations and customer service skills
* Able to demonstrate sense of initiative and ownership
* Aptitude to exercise foresight as well as good business judgment
to anticipate and solve problems with minimal oversight
* Energetic, self-motivated and quick to learn with a focus on
* Ability to work in a team or independently in a
multi-disciplinary team environment
* Maintain confidentiality at all times
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Champion best practice for document & records management across
* Technical knowledge of industry documents, records and data
* Methodical and analytical approach to work
* Team player with excellent communication and presentation
Compensation and Benefits:
WSP provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical,
dental, vision, disability, life, and retirement savings focused on
a providing health and financial stability throughout the
Expected Salary: $65,900 - $95,000
WSP USA is providing the compensation range and general description
of other compensation and benefits that the company in good faith
believes it might pay and/or offer for this position based on the
successful applicant's education, experience, knowledge, skills,
and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic
location. WSP USA reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less
than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other
compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an
applicant's sex or other status protected by local, state, or
Keywords: WSP, Boise , Document Controller, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!