Company: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Description:Roundhouse, a rapidly growing developer and manager
of diverse real estate projects, is seeking a dynamic individual to
fill the position of Learning and Development Manager. Founded in
2008, we have operations in four states with over 6,000
multi-family units and over 1.5B of assets under management. We
pride ourselves in challenging the status quo to identify emerging
trends and markets that improve the lives of our residents and
deliver superior returns to our partners. We take a long-term view
that prioritizes community building and cultivates pride in the
places we build and the cities we inhabit.The Marketing Associate
is responsible for community-level marketing performance in a
region and/or portfolio of multi-family properties. This position
provides innovative marketing solutions that leverage Roundhouse's
marketing techniques to maximize property performance. This person
will use their expertise in digital and mobile marketing techniques
and their understanding of the market landscape to support, guide,
and provide feedback to the on-site teams. This position reviews
and analyzes key performance metrics and reports for ROI on
marketing campaigns and suggests creative solutions for programs
not meeting expectations. The position is based in Boise, Idaho,
and will require some out-of-state travel.Key Responsibilities
- Collaborate with on-site property team and Regional Managers to
design a customized, effective marketing strategy for growth at all
properties in the region and/or assigned portfolio.
- Recommend effective property marketing programs and offerings,
including lead generation, retargeting, marketing automation, and
digital and social media to accelerate success for the communities
in a region/portfolio.
- Mentors on-site property teams in collateral development for
websites, ILS', Craigslist, social media, and print.
- Understand the market landscape, including technology and
marketing trends, competitor leasing, and marketing strengths and
weaknesses related to property management firms.
- Mentors, coaches, and provides performance feedback for on-site
- Works with Learning and Development Manager to teach various
leasing and marketing courses.
- Responsible for developing the branding and marketing plan for
all lease-ups in a region/or assigned portfolio.
- Responsible for executing the marketing plan and leasing
activity at all lease-ups in a region/ or assigned portfolio.
- Works with SVP and Business Development on all RFP's and new
- Two to four years with advanced proficiency in social
engagement and marketing campaign management on Facebook, Twitter,
Instagram, Youtube, and Pinterest is required.
- Experience in websites, ILS', Craigslist, SEO, SEM, and digital
data aggregators is required.
- Must have pre-development, lease-up, and/or grand opening
experience in the multi-family property management industry.
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- Four plus years of experience in direct real estate
multi-family marketing within the property management industry is
required. Previous leasing or sales experience preferred.
- Experience with digital, creative, and branding agencies
- Experience in Google Analytics and Google AdWords is
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency: Word, PowerPoint, Excel,
- Consistent, exceptional communication skills, both written and
- Must be able to prepare on-target project deliverables without
- Must be comfortable conducting training to small or large
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting needs, evolving
priorities, and urgent situations that arise.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.Salary & BenefitsSalary to be
determined based on candidate experience and credentials.Paid
Holidays, Paid Time Off, Health/Vision/Dental, Life, and Disability
Insurance, 401K with Employer Match.Employment with Roundhouse is
contingent upon successfully completing a background check,
possessing a valid driver's license, and drug screen. Roundhouse is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.PI202121411
Keywords: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC, Boise , Marketing Associate, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!