Company: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2023
DescriptionTEXT 'GoodwillJobs' to 314-665-1767 to apply
Provides support to production, retail, and/or donation door, as
needed. Will serve, at times, as "Supervisor in Charge" of entire
facility. Responsible for assuring a high level of guest and donor
service. Must ensure that Easterseals-Goodwill policies and
procedures are uniformly enforced and followed. Cross-training
required in all aspects of Goodwill. Performs duties according to
the established Best Practices of ESGW.
Goodwill sites are subject to changing and unpredictable
circumstances, especially regarding the ebb and flow of donations
and the need to efficiently move a significant volume of goods
through the processing and retail store system. This position is
expected to be responsive to these needs; showing initiative to
accomplish the tasks and being prepared to move between assignments
as priorities change. As required or assigned, supervises Goodwill
Donation Door activities. Must be cross-trained and assist in all
aspects of retail, production, and/or Donation Door operations.
Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and
- Must be cross-trained and assist in all aspects of retail,
production, and/or Donation Door operations.
- Must be able to work flexible hours including evenings and
- Develops a superior workforce (through the use of coaching
conversations, feedback and by requesting Manager action with any
staff that are failing to meet expectations
- Ensures success by motivating and engaging the team; set the
- Ability to move independently or with reasonable accommodation
within the facility and community.
- Applicant must be physically and mentally able to perform all
- Able to lift and carry 20-100 pounds with team lifting or
- Able to stand, stoop, bend, or carry for entire shift
- Tolerance to extreme changes in temperature and
- Must be able to work flexible hours, evenings, and weekends or
longer shifts if needed.
- May be required to work more than 40 hours per week
- All positions require the completion of a background check.
Acknowledging or having criminal convictions does not constitute an
automatic bar to employment.
- 0-2 years
- Previous supervisory experience preferred.
Easterseals-Goodwill offers a comprehensive & competitive benefits
- Medical, Vision, Dental, and Voluntary Products
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan + up to 4% contribution
- Tuition Assistance
- Flexible Spending + Health Savings Accounts
- 10% Discount on ESGW Services
- Employee Wellness Program
- 30% Discount at Goodwill Stores
Easterseals-Goodwill is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and is a
qualifying employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness
("PSLF") program. Under the PSLF, you may be eligible for student
loan forgiveness on qualifying loans under specific terms. Contact
your loan provider for more information.
Easterseals-Goodwill (ESGW) is an equal-opportunity employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. We are dedicated to ensuring a
fair and equitable recruitment process. We are committed to
providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all members of
our team and candidates seeking employment with us. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
We strive to create a workplace where individuals from all
backgrounds and experiences can thrive and contribute their unique
perspectives to our mission.
If you require an accommodation during the application process,
please let us know, and we will make every effort to provide the
Keywords: Easterseals-Goodwill Northern Rocky Mountain Inc., Boise , Goodwill Supervisor, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!