DTT SME Fires - Gowen Field, ID with Security Clearance
Company: Capstone Corporation, HQ
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Overview Capstone Corporation is currently seeking a Doctrinal
Training Team (DTT) SME, Fires, in support of the ARNG Mission
Training Complexes and other DoD locations. The DTT Fires SME is
responsible for collective training for Mission Training Complex to
include the development of scenarios, script writing, and exercise
direction for MTC driven collective events. Provides support for
Brigade/Battalion-level OC Teams in support of the Warfighter Focus
integrated worldwide Live, Virtual, and Constructive sustainment of
training systems. This position is to complete staffing to cover a
vacancy caused by military orders and is governed by USERRA.
Responsibilities * Coordinates Fire support and assists in the
planning and development of realistic Unified Land Operations and
Combined Arms Live Fire Exercises.
* Conducts enforcement of safety precautions and proper execution
of all firing and misfire reduction procedures to minimize risk
against Officer's, NCOs, and other soldier personnel.
* SME in the area of military Live, Virtual, Constructive, and
Gaming (LVC-G) training methods and procedures to include
Simulations and Stimulations and other Mission Command Training
* Acts as an advisor, mentor, and SME for Brigade and Below Units
during planning through execution to include After Action Review
(AAR) of MTC driven collective events.
* Provides doctrinal training subject matter expertise to support
live and constructive mission command training.
* Plans, coordinates, prepares, and conducts battle CPXs,
Integrated STAFFEXs, Section STAFFEXs, Fires EXs, LOGEXs, Digital
COMMEXs, Military Decision Making Process (MDMP) workshops,
Tactical Operations Center (TOC) proficiency training and other
supporting events associated with these exercises.
* Plans for and executes doctrinally current Section STAFFEXs for
ARNG Brigades and Battalions to provide commanders and staffs the
opportunity to develop and apply war-fighting skills using the
framework of the MDMP.
* Develops doctrinally current training materials including higher
command operations orders, reports, briefings and leads requested
* Coaches, teaches, and mentors units during the conduct of Section
STAFFEXs in order to assist the commander in achieving their
* Provides "doctrinally correct textbook solutions" upon request to
training units for staff products and exercises at the conclusion
of each training event.
* Plans for and executes constructive (Integrated (Full) STAFFEX)
in coordination with other elements of the MCTSP for ARNG units, to
provide commanders and staffs the opportunity to exercise
operations orders developed in Section STAFFEXs.
* Provides on-site feedback to unit Commanders and appropriate
staff members in the form of informal discussions.
* Prepares a Final Exercise Report (FER) that addresses the
planning, preparation and execution of each fully executed DTT
* Recommends LVC-G training strategies, methodologies, and
techniques to meet and anticipate training requirements.
* Responsible for the design of scenario based exercises to support
Unit Commander's training objectives.
* Develops theater specific scripting of Master Scenario Events
List (MSEL), or simulation control injects that are integrated with
and support training exercises, and constructive staff training in
a Live-Virtual-Constructive environment.
* Conducts in-depth research on evolving doctrine, theater specific
operations, lessons learned and newly developed tactics, techniques
and procedures (TTPs) used in the development of MSEL, or
simulation control injects that accurately replicate the
operational environment that the training is designed for. Must
determine the appropriate exercise inject methods and entry
* Ensures Unit Leadership understands MTC capabilities in regards
to operations, training, technical support, simulations and
* Synchronizes the capabilities of MTC training capabilities
* Safeguards and maintains Government furnished equipment,
materials and facilities.
* Coordinates required safety information through direct
coordination with government leadership. Basic Qualifications
Minimum education and years of experience: * Bachelor's degree.
* At least six (6) years of combined staff experience within the
specific War Fighting Function (or similar)
OR eight (8) years of specialized experience in this type MCTSP
duty position, (or similar). Experience should also include two (2)
years working with and using Computer Assisted Training exercises.
Experience may be inclusive.
* Recent experience working within the National Guard training
support system (or similar).
Minimum qualifications: * Previous senior Army/ARNG leadership
position with training management background and CTC experience in
* Combat Arms, Combat Support, or Combat Service Support Officer
with primary staff experience in the specific primary War Fighting
Function at Battalion, Brigade, and/or Division Level (or
* Able to read, write and speak fluent English.
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
* Ability to prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
under stressful conditions.
* Must possess valid state driver's license and maintain post
* Must be able to pass the Defense Information System Agency (DISA)
Information Systems Security (INFOSEC) Awareness training.
* Work days and hours: Monday - Friday, 0800-1700 with variation
based on mission requirements.
* Up to 100% travel.
Minimum clearance: * Final DoD Secret clearance. EEO statement EOE
Keywords: Capstone Corporation, HQ, Boise , DTT SME Fires - Gowen Field, ID with Security Clearance, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!