Company: TDX Holdings, LLC
Posted on: November 10, 2019
Job Details Company Overview
An outstanding opportunity for growth with an established general
contractor looking for result driven individuals to grow with the
TDX Quality, LLC is an innovative General Contractor providing a
wide range of construction services to government and commercial
customers. At TDX, we take pride in partnering with our customers
and industry partners to deliver projects that meet or exceed
customer expectations. For more information, visit our website at:
URL blocked - click to apply.
Support the Proposal and Project Teams, by analyzing proposal
requirements and developing estimates for all phases of vertical
and civil construction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Key member of the Proposal Team; assembling accurate and
well-organized estimates for proposals.
* Develop detailed Request for Estimates by identifies labor,
material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints,
specifications, and related documents to estimate how much a
project will cost and create budgets accordingly.
* Identify qualified vendors and subcontractor; request pricing and
availability and insure quotes meet contract requirements.
* Analysis quotes from sub-contractors and suppliers, securing best
pricing, based on quality of service/product, as well as cost.
* Perform detailed analysis of inputs to ensure soundness of
* Present prepared estimate by assembling and displaying numerical
and descriptive information.
* Assure discrepancies are resolved by collecting and analyzing
* As a member of the Project Team, participate in Home Office and
field meetings with project team members, subcontractor and client
personnel, as required.
* Compete budget for projects and track same. Monitor progress,
change orders, identify potential problem areas or trends and work
on continuous improvement issues.
* Provide support to the project team members by identifying
significant problem areas and potential solutions.
* Insure site personnel are provided with proper documentation
related to project.
* Have mutual accountability with Project Manager, Site Safety and
QA/QC Manager for completion of efforts on time and within
* At times may be required to perform project engineering
* Maintains cost data base by entering and backing up data.
* Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
reviewing technical publications.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Ensure timely completion of estimates
* Understand scope of work to bid.
* Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and
* Other duties as assigned.
* 3+ years experience in construction estimating
* Bachelor s Degree in Accounting, Applied Science, Civil
Engineering or related field, preferred, but not required
* Have a working knowledge in construction methods, practices,
schedules, logistics and budgets.
* Able to analyze drawings and specifications to develop cost
* Understand contractual terms and conditions.
* Ability to meet project deadlines and schedules.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, priorities, and
* U.S. citizenship or U.S permanent resident status required.
* A valid drivers' license issued by state of residence and in good
standing is required. Must not have any reckless driving or DUI
within the past ten years.
* May be required to pass security clearance investigation.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by this employee. This employee will be
required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other
duties requested by their supervisor. The statements herein
intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by the employee in this position. These statements are
not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities,
duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
Furthermore, these statements do not establish a contract for
employment and are subject to change at the discretion of
Tanadgusix Corporation (TDX) and its subsidiaries.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Shareholder Preference
TDX Quality, LLC (TDXQ) is a subsidiary of TDX and is an Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability STATUS, veteran
protected status or any other characteristic protected by
applicable law. Native Preference applies pursuant to P.L. 93-638,
and TDXQ grants employment preference to shareholders of Tanadgusix
Corporation and their spouses and descendants to the extent allowed
by law. Prior to employment, successful completion of a background
investigation and a pre-employment drug screen may be required.
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require accessibility
assistance or an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please
submit a request by telephone or via email. In order to
appropriately assist you with an accommodation, we ask that you
please specify the assistance needed in order to access our jobsite
and post for a position. The dedicated telephonic option is listed
below and is reserved only for individuals with disabilities
needing accessibility assistance.
To request an accommodation by telephone, contact us at:
Product Quality Assurance
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
This estimation is based on Job title, Industry, Location and
Avg. Yearly Salary
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate* Apply on company site
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
REPORT THIS JOB
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If
you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team Select Report Type Cannot apply/broken
linkFee or investment requiredMultiple positions in one
postingIrrelevant/Excessive keywordsOffensive contentOtherPossible
Provide additional details here.
Job ID: TN-J2V4HM6QGWM85PZNPYN
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online,
never give your social security number to a prospective employer,
provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any
sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply
with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for
use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their
Keywords: TDX Holdings, LLC, Boise , Construction Estimator, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!