Posted on: November 11, 2019
Job Description:Job Summary
Schedules, coordinates and performs closing transactions between
loan establishments, sellers, borrowers and real estate agents by
performing the following duties.? The Escrow Officer is a critical
team player that works with other team members in executing a plan
to build and/or maintain a customer base to ensure financial
contribution to TitleOne.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other
duties may be assigned.
Provide leadership to the Escrow Team by performing such duties as
training, resolving conflicts coordinating with other departments,
monitoring files, attending team meetings, establishing and
monitoring performance objectives, participate in performance
appraisals for escrow assistants and recommend necessary changes to
ensure work flow and escrow processes run smoothly.? In small
operations, this position may also lead the escrow team.
Establishes marketing goals and action plans to retain and acquire
customer for maintenance and target segments.
Consistently follow State, Federal and Company rules and
regulations regarding settlement services, including Department of
Insurance regulations/guidelines and Consumer Financial Protection
Bureau (CFPB) in accordance with State law.
Work closely with Title Team to clear title on each
Comply with TitleOne Corporation escrow trust accounting standards
outlined in the process and procedure manual.
Conducts closing transactions as a neutral third party, compiles
loan documents, title research and Real Estate Agent instructions.?
Answer questions of buyers and sellers relating to details of
transaction and obtains signatures of principal parties on
Oversees personally or through team members the following
- Handle pre and post closing curative matters.
- Continual review of all files.
- Review all invoices and evidence of payment for both buyer and
- Oversee personally or through team member updates to lenders
and real estate agents.
- Review real estate contract, lender instructions and closing
requirements and/or special instructions.
- Heavy telephone and email contact with realtors, lenders, buyer
and sellers.? Answer inquiries regarding status of files, explain
curative problems and procedures with all parties involved in
- Review title commitment for accuracy and clear title.
- Prepare closing statement/disclosure to comply with industry
and federal regulations.
- Review lender documents prior to closing.
- Oversee all aspects of problem solving with transaction and
- Prepare curative documents as needed.
- Upload documents and related correspondence into ResWare..
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Minimum three to five years escrow/closing experience.
- Excellent telephone and email etiquette.
- Excellent Customer relations and interpersonal relation
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail and deadline oriented,
problem solving skills and the ability to work well under
- Computer skills including Windows, Microsoft and paperless
- Copier, e-mail and 10 key calculator skills.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of real estate purchase
and sale contracts.
- Complete knowledge and understanding of lender instructions for
conventional, VA, FHA, constructions, construction perm and
- Demonstrates a business and personal philosophy consistent with
TitleOne?s core values and mission statement.
- Working knowledge of closing statements/disclosures and title
- Excellent crucial conversation skills
- Strong training and leadership abilities.
Keywords: Realogy, Boise , Escrow Officer, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!