Company: Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories is currently seeking a
reliable, responsible??custodian??to help maintain and care for our
facilities in our Boise office. The ideal candidate would
be??someone who will take??pride and ownership??in the appearance
of our building. If you are an experienced custodian who is
reliable, focused, and??committed, please apply now!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- With close guidance, perform daily custodial maintenance duties
of basic complexity including but not limited to sweeping, dusting,
scrubbing, mopping, trash removal and appropriate response to
requests as needed.
- Complete routine deliveries and stocking as directed.
- Assist with grounds keeping, personnel moves, and routine floor
- Ensure proper care in the use and maintenance of equipment and
supplies; perform routine maintenance as required.
- Follow and continuously improve workplace safety, environmental
practices, area processes, and waste reduction opportunities.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and
World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to operate custodial related equipment and use
applicable chemicals, supplies, hand, and power tools with
- Read, understand, follow, and enforce safety procedures.
- Work various shifts, hours, and days depending on
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
Ability to perform basic repairs including carpentry, painting, and
Demonstrated ability to effectively and efficiently complete tasks
Lift and maneuver 40 pounds frequently
Pull weight from high/low shelves
Ability to safely ascend and descend ladders
Stand for at least 8 hours
An Award Winning Company
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) has earned a
reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, and service. This
has enabled us to expand within both the electric utility and
industrial markets in many different industries, markets, and
geographies around the world.
Communication with Applicants
SEL sends an initial e-mail response to all applicants at time of
resume or CV submittal. If you do not receive this communication,
please check your SPAM filter and make sure your system is not
blocking e-mails from SEL. It is important that you ensure your
receipt of this e-mail as SEL may communicate future position
updates via e-mail.??
SEL is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled.
SEL partners with customers around the world to ensure the safe,
reliable, and economical delivery of electric power. We design,
manufacture, and support a complete line of products and services
for the protection, monitoring, control, automation, and metering
of electric power systems. As an employee-owned company, SEL---s
core values drive the way we view our community, industry, company,
and environment. At SEL you will find challenging work,
state-of-the-art tools and technology, and excellent benefits. In
addition, you will work beside some of the brightest minds and
inventors in the industry.We strive to exceed customer expectations
in all aspects of our services. We define strategic objectives,
operational improvement plans, and individual process improvement
goals and action plans to serve as our road map for our journey of
continual improvement. If you are looking for an opportunity to
work in a diverse, exciting, rewarding, and challenging career,
your search ends here!
Keywords: Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Boise , Custodian, Other , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!