Company: KeHE Distributors
Posted on: September 9, 2020
Overview:Good people, working with good people, for our common
KeHE-a natural, organic, specialty and fresh food distributor-is
all about "good" and is growing, so there's never been a more
exciting time to join our team. If you're enthusiastic about
working in an environment with a people-first culture and an
organization committed to good living, good food and good service,
we'd love to talk to you!Primary Responsibilities:The Account
Analyst assists both the KeHE Account Manager and Customer's
personnel with the compilation, processing and analysis of data as
related to the sales and marketing of products for the Customer's
account. Accountabilities are accomplished through working
cooperatively to foster an environment consistent with the KeHE
Mission and Values.Essential Functions:
- Assist KeHE Account Manager in the development and execution of
company sales and marketing programs for the Customer chain. This
includes: assuring accurate and timely development, release, and
execution of planograms and category responsibilities; assuring
that planograms are designed to achieve customer satisfaction by
market area; maximizing profitable sales; utilizing space
efficiently; providing adequate inventory allocation to meet normal
- Assist KeHE Account Manager in coordinating activities and
communications among vendors and company functional groups to
assure Customer account satisfaction. This includes: providing
expert knowledge of category trends; communicating findings to all
individuals involved, including Category Managers, Shelf
Merchandising Specialists, Manager Shelf Merchandising, Planogram
Specialist, etc; assisting KeHE Account Manager in identifying
opportunities to increase customer sales through improvement of
product mix; identifying and following up on new business
development opportunities; advising Category Managers as to what
will and will not work to meet their philosophies and objectives
while maintaining planogram standards.
- Providing technical and analytical support to the Category
Managers. Analyzing store data to effectively place items in the
- Coordinate implementation of merchandising activities,
including but not limited to planograms, new items, ads, grand
openings, and customer requests.
- Monitor competitor activities, recommend paths forward to
address these activities, and implement approved plans.
- Assist in monitoring all accounts and receivables.
- Establish and maintain databases for promotions, price changes,
cost changes, item maintenance, and other information regarding
sales and marketing activities.
Minimum Requirements, Qualifications, Additional Skills,
- High School diploma required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in sales of grocery products
to chain accounts.
- Understanding of category management with strong quantitative,
analytical and computer skills. Working knowledge of and literacy
in computer software, including but not limited to word processing,
spreadsheet, and presentation applications. Ability to quickly
become acclimated to shelf merchandising tools.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required. This includes advance
formulas and V look ups, tables and formatting, conditional
formatting, charting, pivot tables and reporting.
Qualifications / Additional Skills / Aptitude:
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours, including some
- Demonstrated ability to recognize and pursue business
opportunities without being directed to, acting quickly and
decisively when appropriate. Ability to coordinate and prioritize a
high volume of work and meet pressing time requirements. Ability to
work independently. Demonstrated willingness to take responsibility
for personal actions, decisions, and results.
- Demonstrated strength in oral and written communications with
people at all organizational levels. Demonstrated proficiency in
conducting effective meetings and making clear and concise
presentations. Strong negotiating, communication and organizational
skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with a diverse group of individuals and
contribute to a collaborative work environment - must be a team
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage a variety of tasks
simultaneously, focusing on those with the highest business impact,
including anticipating problems and taking appropriate preventive
action to avoid crises whenever possible.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively identify long-term issues,
develop and implement strategies to address these issues, and link
shorter-term activities to these strategies.
Keywords: KeHE Distributors, Boise , Account Analyst, Professions , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!