Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: January 9, 2021
OverviewSt. Luke's Health System in Boise is seeking an HRIS
Analyst to join our HR Operations team.Position SummaryThe HRIS
Analyst reviews business requirements, analyzes and evaluates
existing and/or proposed systems and designs and develops IT system
solutions in responseResponsibilities
- Leads the design and maintenance of the HRIS in support of the
organizations data management and reporting needs.
- Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business
requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives
and/or enhancements to current systems.
- Serves as a liaison between development teams and the
internal/external customer or end user.
- Provides data summaries or statistical analysis for use in
strategic planning or decision-making.
- Leads HRIS projects; provides technical guidance to HRIS
colleagues as well as key users.
- Leads, develops and mentors HR staff; may be responsible for
hiring, training, and conducting performance evaluations,
corrective actions, and terminations.
- Conducts analysis of business and user needs, documentation of
requirements, and translation into proper system requirement
specifications. Leads in early project phases, and assists in
solution identification and vendor selection.
- Consults with other departments to ensure accuracy and
integrity of organizational data within the HRIS.
- Conducts analysis of system infrastructure, set-up and design
to ensure business and end user needs are met.
- Handles the most complex HRIS issues and resolves system
related problems through appropriate research methods and
communication with user department personnel and vendor personnel;
possesses expert knowledge of HR business functions as well as
- Prepares detailed program specifications, requirements and test
plans, identifies required inputs, participates in the design,
development, and testing of systems.
- Documents statements of work, project plans, or other forms of
project documentation; translates into system specifications
- Coordinates installation with the end user, tests configuration
and recommends modifications to improve functionality, ensuring
- Develops advanced ad hoc queries or reports.
- Follows established procedures for updating, validating, and
correcting employee records or other related HR data.
- Prepares end-user documentation or training materials as
- Coordinates activities with the security team regarding
maintenance of user and data security at the application
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as
- Education: Bachelors degree or 4 years of relevant
- Experience: 4 years of experience
- Licenses/Certifications: NoneWhy St. Luke'sA strong, talented
staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the
state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a
medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice
providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled,
compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated
individuals who will continue this same tradition of
excellence.Known as the "City of Trees," Boise is Idaho's capital
city-both a cultural center and a playground for those who love the
outdoors. A vibrant downtown area affords fine dining, theatre,
music, and college and semi-professional sports. Downtown Boise's
main attractions include the Idaho State Capitol, the classic
Egyptian Theatre, the Boise Art Museum, Julia Davis Park and Zoo
Boise. The Greenbelt follows the beautiful Boise River corridor for
more than 30 miles, and the Boise foothills are home to miles of
hiking and biking trails.Learn more about what the City of Trees
has to offer you:St. Luke's Health System - Boise Convention and
Visitors Bureau - Boise Parks and Recreation - Boise Museum
Association - Boise Music Festival - Boise Philharmonic - Downtown
Boise Restaurants - Boise Valley Economic Partnership - Hyde Park
events - Treefort Music Festival - First Thursdays - Alive After
Five - Capitol City Public Market - Runs and Triathlons -
Shakespeare Festival - Sawtooth National Forest - Visit Idaho.org
- St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law.St. Luke's Health System6.71K
subscribersSt. Luke's: Find Yourself HereWatch laterShareWatch
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , HRIS Analyst, Professions , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!