Residential Maintenance Technician
Company: TableRock Residential
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The TableRock Residential Experience
In real estate, like many industries, local market experience
matters. Since 2004, the combined background of TableRock
Residential's executive team includes direct oversight of over
5,500 units in Ada County. Leveraging our deep understanding of the
area and an extensive local network of brokers, on-site employees,
and vendors, TableRock provides the highest level of service to
clients, residents, and associates. TableRock Residential has
emerged as the leader in the management of multifamily housing in
Idaho. Although a relatively new organization, the underpinning for
its explosive growth is based on decades of experience and
relationship building by its founders.
Our Team is our Greatest Asset
We are looking for a Multi-Family Maintenance Technician superstar
to join our team. This exciting and challenging opportunity is for
an individual with a history of working well both independently and
as a team, and superior professional references from employers
within the industry.
We Don't Just Say We Value Our Team, We Prove It!
- Competitive pay with plenty of room to grow with us
- Great opportunities for advancement
- Excellent benefits, including comprehensive health care, 401(k)
with company match
- Paid vacation sick and holidays
- Upscale and Professional work environment
- Culture that respects work-life balance
- Fun group of people in a real team atmosphere
Attributes of a Strong Candidate:
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ years of experience in Property Maintenance preferred
- Working knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, and electrical
- Operation of light construction equipment and vehicles
- Other essential capabilities include commitment to meet
deadlines, integrity, and work ethic
- Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must have a Valid Idaho Driver's License and clean driving
- Pre-employment Drug Test and Background Check is required.
Do you think you have what it takes to join the TableRock
Residential Team? If so, we look forward to receiving your
- Maintenance Responsibilities
- Respond to maintenance requests received by management from
residents within 24 hours, noting maintenance directives.
- Periodically inspect all units, buildings and common areas,
making small repairs as needed thereby avoiding many large repairs
- Check physical security by making sure storage areas and other
such entrances are locked and that there is adequate lighting in
hallways, parking areas and grounds.
- Help prepare vacant apartments for occupancy, including
painting where required. Complete vacant apartment turnover within
3 to 5 days.
- Know the location of the water meter cutoff, all apartment or
fixture cutoffs, gas meter cutoff and the sewer clean-outs.
- Light pilot lights that have gone out. For more complex gas
problems, call the gas company.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on all installed equipment based
on the manufacturer's recommendations and operating manuals.
- Adhere to safety, security and maintenance policies, directives
- Perform other duties as assigned by Maintenance Supervisor or
on-site Community Manager.
- Repair lights, electrical and plumbing (switches, outlets,
circuit breaking devices, repair of faucets, clearing of stoppages,
replacement of fittings replacement if fixtures, etc.)
- Paint both exterior and interior of buildings.
- Change locks as required.
- Perform scheduled preventive maintenance.
- Attend meetings and seminars as directed by Company.
- Repair broken glass (including glass cutting and glazing).
- Repair other areas such as concrete, masonry and roofs.
- Perform carpentry work such as fitting doors, freeing windows,
replacing shelves, sanding and refinishing floors, and replacing
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: TableRock Residential, Boise , Residential Maintenance Technician, Professions , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!