Company: Idaho Milk Products
Posted on: November 22, 2021
ManagerLocation:Main Plant - Jerome IDEmployment status:Full
timeShifts:Day ShiftFLSA Status:Non-exempt# of
- Rotating shift days, 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. Subject to change
according to business needs.BENEFITS:
- Excellent benefit package available: medical, dental, vision,
disability, life insurance and AD&D, FSA, HSA, vacation, PTO,
401k, and holiday pay.
- Benefits are subject to applicable eligibility and waiting
periods.JOB SUMMARY:The Inventory Clerk is a key member of the
procurement team. This individual is responsible for accounting for
parts and supplies used, as well as organization and physical count
of inventory. He/She will assist internal customers in need of
parts or supplies. The Inventory Clerk stages necessary parts and
supplies for down days and scheduled repairs. The Inventory Clerk
works with other team members in day to day operations.ESSENTIAL
FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND PERFORMANCE RESPONSIBILITIES:This is a key
position within our company that:
- Builds strong working relationships with employees and
departments through clear communications, collaborative efforts and
- Provides service to those coming to the storeroom for parts;
this service is including but not limited to locating the item(s)
needed but also in issuing the parts electronically as well as
creating emergency work orders for the job.
- Organize stock items ensuring that all items are properly
labeled and placed in their assigned bin locations.
- Performs physical inventory counts daily using a blind count
- Maintains work area in clean and orderly fashion including but
not limited to sweeping floors and dusting shelves.
- Stages parts for upcoming down days as well as for scheduled
- Update work orders entering time and materials and status.
- Cross train in other department positions to cover when
- Performs other duties as assigned.JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent work-related
- Valid state driver's license is required.Skills:
- Excellent customer service orientation skills.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Good computer skills.
- Forklift and/or scissor lift experience is helpful.
- Motivated self-starter, able to handle multiple tasks
- Accuracy and attention to details in daily activities.
- Highly organized, with the ability to adapt quickly to changing
- Effective prioritizing and time management skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.Experience:
- Computer experience.
- Familiarity with inventory control.
- Knowledge of parts especially of those used in a diary facility
is helpful.Working Conditions:
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis.
- Subject to up to at least 92db's.
- Subject to short term exposure of temperatures above 100
degrees and below 0 degrees, depending upon the environmental
conditions. Activities occur inside and outside.
- Walking, standing, climbing stairs and/or ladders and sitting
on regular basis.
Keywords: Idaho Milk Products, Boise , Inventory Clerk, Professions , Jerome, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!