BoiseRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Boise jobs

Construction Sourcing Project Manager - JR26171

Company: Micron Technology
Location: Boise
Posted on: June 24, 2022

Job Description:

JOB DESCRIPTION As the Construction Procurement Sourcing Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving the Project level procurement activities for construction projects. In this role about 40% of your responsibilities will be commercial and the other 60% will be program and process managemen

Keywords: Micron Technology, Boise , Construction Sourcing Project Manager - JR26171, Professions , Boise, Idaho

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category
within


Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Idaho jobs by following @recnetID on Twitter!

Boise RSS job feeds