HVAC Entry level Parts Runner/Shop Assistant
Company: Western Heating and Air Conditioning
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionMore than 50 years ago, Western Heating & Air
Conditioning started as a small family-owned business with some big
goals. Our vision back in 1967 was to offer the best service
possible at competitive prices to residential and commercial
clients in Boise, Meridian, Eagle, and the Treasure Valley. Today,
we are a third-generation company with nearly 100 employees that
still offers the same personalized, friendly, and reliable service.
Trust, integrity, and sincerity are the core values we care about
most when we service your HVAC equipment.Why work for us? At
Western Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide a work environment
and company culture where our team knows their value and our
gratitude for their hard work. We have employee appreciation
outings to BSU Football games, Hawks Baseball games, concerts. We
host family summer parties, company breakfasts, and often have
BBQ's in our parking lot to provide lunch for the staff!We
- Highly Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- 100% covered by the employer!
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick time and paid time off
- 401K w/ 3%Company match
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- Professional Development
- Paid training and continuing education Are you interested in
getting your foot in the door with a growing company? Western
Heating & Air Conditioning is looking for a hard working Parts
Runner to join our team in Boise and begin a rewarding career in
the HVAC industry!Pay:$13.00 - $15.00 HR/Depending on
ExperiencePrimary Job Function: Driving company vehicle and picking
up parts from parts houses. Dropping off parts to technicians in
the field as necessary. Stocking parts and equipment in
predetermined locations. Maintain shop and yard in a clean and
orderly fashion. Responsible for making sure all jobs scheduled for
the next day have all material and equipment pulled and loaded in
trucks for installers. List return material when necessary and
return to stock. Responsible for all materials, supplies, etc. that
leave the shop have been properly filled out on a material
requisition sheet. List all overstocked items and give to
Purchasing Agent for return to vendor. Check and put away stock
orders. Other duties as directed.Required Qualifications:
- Valid driver's license and insurable driving record
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening
- Willing to do follow direction and complete jobs as needed
- Great communicator and ability to take directions
- Basic Safety knowledge of tools and surroundings.
- Demonstrate mechanical aptitude
- Unloading/Stocking supplies and Equipment.
- Unloading/Loading truck.
- Be able to carry 100 pounds.
- Demonstrate willingness and commitment to developing customer
- Certificate of Completion from a HVAC Technical School
preferred but not required
Keywords: Western Heating and Air Conditioning, Boise , HVAC Entry level Parts Runner/Shop Assistant, Professions , Challis, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!