Client Relationship Consultant 1 - Butte, MT. (38 hours)
Company: US Bank
Posted on: November 26, 2022
At U.S. Bank, we're passionate about helping customers and the
communities where we live and work. The fifth-largest bank in the
United States, we're one of the country's most respected,
innovative and successful financial institutions. U.S. Bank is an
equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse
workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to
race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among
The responsibilities of this role are as follows:
* Build relationships with customers by meeting face to face and
engaging them when and where they need to provide the best possible
* Assess and attend to customers' banking needs.
* Obtain and process customer and account information.
* Educate clients on available deposit and loan products and
* Recommend financial solutions based on each customer's unique
goals and needs.
* Originate and close consumer loans.
* Build and foster relationships with clients through proactive
outreach and follow up, asking questions and learning about their
financial needs, and banking channel preferences.
* Identify solutions for new and existing clients based on their
needs by effectively engaging and communicating with them.
* Maintain a working knowledge of consumer and business banking
products and services including digital products and services.
* Provide a consistent optimal client experience, including
greeting clients and processing basic transactions.
* Develop collaborative partnerships with branch team members and
partners to best serve clients.
* Open new consumer and business accounts, complete service
requests and submit credit applications.
* Proactively educate clients on emerging and self-service digital
products and services to assist with meeting their financial
* Leverage available resources and technologies to optimize the
client experience and serve our clients with operational excellence
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS)
registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 and
You will be subject to the required registration process, which
includes a criminal background and credit check.
Failure to meet or maintain any of the NMLS registration
requirements, including maintaining a satisfactory criminal and
credit record, may result in a rescission of your offer or
termination of employment.
* High school diploma or equivalent
* One to three years of customer service experience
* One to three years of sales experience
* Proven ability to build and foster relationships with clients
through proactive outreach and follow up
* Ability to effectively engage and communicate with clients
* Experience with using and demonstrating digital products and
If there's anything we can do to accommodate a disability during
any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to
our disability accommodations for applicants.
Take care of yourself and your family with U.S. Bank employee
benefits. We know that healthy employees are happy employees, and
we believe that work/life balance should be easy to achieve. That's
why we share the cost of benefits and offer a variety of programs,
resources and support you need to bring your full self to work and
stay present and committed to the people who matter most - your
Learn all about U.S. Bank employee benefits, including tuition
reimbursement, retirement plans and more, by visiting
EEO is the Law
Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal
opportunity employer by viewing the federal EEO is the Law
U.S. Bank participates in the U.S. Department of Homeland Security
E-Verify program in all facilities located in the United States and
certain U.S. territories. The E-Verify program is an Internet-based
employment eligibility verification system operated by the U.S.
Citizenship and Immigration Services. Learn more about the E-Verify
Due to legal requirements, U.S. Bank requires that the successful
candidate hired for some positions be fully-vaccinated for
COVID-19, absent being granted an accommodation due to a medical
condition, pregnancy, or sincerely held religious belief or other
legally required exemption. For these positions, as part of the
conditional offer of employment, the successful candidate will be
asked to provide proof of vaccination or approval for an
accommodation or exemption upon hire.
Keywords: US Bank, Boise , Client Relationship Consultant 1 - Butte, MT. (38 hours), Professions , Butte, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!