Plumbing Foreman/Superintendent - $7000 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: UMC, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
This position organizes and supervises project teams that
include team leads, journeymen, apprentices, contractors, and
laborers throughout the project cycle. The successful Plumbing Site
Superintendent is highly skilled in working with teams to provide
the highest levels of safety, pre-planning, productivity, quality,
and efficiency in the competitive construction market, while
incorporating UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values. Plumbing
- TOP MARKET PAY
- Excellent Stability and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance for you and your
- Paid Time Off From Date of Hire
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ 6% Company Match
- Company Vehicle
- Family/Friend Referral Program
- Excellent Company Culture Plumbing Superintendent Pay Range
(Hourly) $39.00 - $44.00 / hour depending on experience Plumbing
- Must be a licensed Journeyman/Master Plumber or able to obtain
license in Idaho
- At least 2 years of Foreman/Lead/Supervisor experience.
Multi-Family experience helpful.
- Must support UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Value
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity and maintain the
confidentiality of personnel and business information.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, communication, and
- Has the ability to read and interpret operating manuals, plans,
and applicable building codes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and possess the
aptitude to learn and use additional computer software as needed,
i.e., Field View, Bluebeam.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms; talk; hear; sit; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl;
climb or balance; stand; walk; lift or move up to 30 pounds and
occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds; work overhead and in
cramped quarters. Good vision required.
- Must have a valid driver's license, dependable transportation,
able to pass a physical and drug screening, and be authorized to
work in the US Plumbing Superintendent Responsibilities and Duties
(Essential Job Functions)
- Ensures the project progresses on schedule, with the highest
priorities on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Works with the Project Manager to generate and submit RFIs
during pre-planning and as needed throughout the project
- Works with Purchasing and the Project Manager to ensure
materials are staged as needed and meets contractual
- Appropriately sets goals and expectations for their crews,
documents their progress, and approves timecards
- Teaches others the trade with patience while providing feedback
on safety, quality, and productivity. Comfortable holding team
accountable to UMC, Inc. standards; documenting when
- Treats all employees and others with respect and dignity and
incorporates UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values always; leads
- Responsible for required Job Safety Assessments and other
- Attends all required meetings and creates a realistic work plan
and schedule (pre-plan) at least weekly.
- Performs and supports other duties or tasks that may be
assigned by the Project Manager. Company History Fifty years ago,
the owner and his family started a plumbing business with the
vision to provide quality service while helping others learn about
the trade. Today, the same owner and his family continues to lead
the industry in commercial HVAC and Plumbing by providing a clean,
quality service for the communities we help build. With the passion
to teach others the trade and great people on our team, we continue
to lead the industry and experience continuous growth. If you have
a passion to provide quality service and have the desire to
continue to learn and advance in the trade, we have growth and
leadership opportunities for you. Grow Your Career with UMC, Inc.
Keywords: UMC, Inc., Boise , Plumbing Foreman/Superintendent - $7000 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!