Plumbing Lead Foreman/Manager - $6000 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: UMC, Inc.
Location: Mountain Home
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Fifty years ago, the owner and his family started a plumbing
business with the vision to provide quality service while helping
others learn about the trade. Today, the same owner and his family
continues to lead the industry in commercial HVAC and Plumbing by
providing a clean, quality service for the communities we help
build. With the passion to teach others the trade and great people
on our team, we continue to lead the industry and experience
continuous growth. If you have a passion to provide quality service
and have the desire to continue to learn and advance in the trade,
we have growth and leadership opportunities for you.Grow Your
Career with UMC, Inc.
Plumbing Superintendent Benefits
- TOP MARKET PAY
- BONUS THROUGH 9/30/2022!
- Excellent Stability and Growth Opportunities
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life Insurance for you and your
- Paid Time Off From Day 1
- Paid Holidays
- 401K w/ 6% Company Match
- Profit Sharing
- Company Vehicle
- Family/Friend Referral Program
- Excellent Company Culture Plumbing Superintendent Pay Range
(Hourly): Up to $44.00 / hourActual pay depends on education,
experience, and performance. This position organizes and supervises
project teams that include team leads, journeymen, apprentices,
contractors, and laborers throughout the project cycle. The
successful Plumbing Site Superintendent is highly skilled in
working with teams to provide the highest levels of safety,
pre-planning, productivity, quality, and efficiency in the
competitive construction market, while incorporating UMC's Vision,
Mission, and Core Values.Plumbing Superintendent Responsibilities
and Duties (Essential Job Functions)
- Ensures the project progresses on schedule, with the highest
priorities on safety, quality, and productivity.
- Works with the Project Manager to generate and submit request
for Information, or RFIs during pre-planning and as needed
throughout the project cycle.
- Works with Purchasing and the Project Manager to ensure
materials are staged as needed and meets contractual
- Appropriately sets goals and expectations for their crews and
documents their progress.
- Teaches others the trade with patience while providing just in
time feedback on Safety, quality, and productivity. Comfortable
holding team accountable to UMC, Inc. standards; documenting when
- Mentors crew members to achieve safety, quality, and
productivity goals; sets the example for the Team.
- Monitors all crew members multiple times each day to ensure
- Treats all employees and others with respect and dignity and
incorporates UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Values always; leads
- Approves all time worked daily.
- Sets aside time daily for required Job Safety Assessments and
other project documentation.
- Attends all required meetings and creates a realistic work plan
and schedule (pre-plan) at least weekly.
- Performs and supports other duties or tasks that may be
assigned by the Project Manager.
- Travel as needed or required. Plumbing Superintendent
- Must be a licensed Journeyman/Master Plumber.
- At least 2 years of Foreman/Lead/Supervisor experience.
Multi-Family experience helpful.
- Must support UMC's Vision, Mission, and Core Value
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity and maintain the
confidentiality of personnel and
- business information.
- Possess good organizational, interpersonal, and initiative
- Possess professional oral and written communication
- Possess analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Has the ability to read and interpret operating manuals, plans,
and applicable building codes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and possess the
aptitude to learn and use additional computer software as needed,
i.e., Field View, Bluebeam.
- Must be able to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with
hands and arms; talk; hear; sit; stoop; kneel; crouch or crawl;
climb or balance; stand; walk; lift or move up to 30 pounds and
occasionally lift or move up to 100 pounds; work overhead and in
cramped quarters. Good vision required.
- Must be 21 years or older, have a valid driver's license, able
to drive on adverse road conditions, be able to pass a commercial
motor vehicle physical, background, physical and drug screening,
and be authorized to work in the United States. Work
Environment/AAP/EEO StatementsWhile performing this job, the
employee is frequently exposed to fumes or airborne particles,
moving mechanical parts, and vibration. Occasionally exposure to a
variety of extreme conditions at construction job sites occurs. The
noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud. The
performance of work happens in outside weather conditions. Mitigate
these hazards or stop work until conditions improve when
applicable. Must be able to perform the essential functions of the
position, with or without accommodation. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or veteran status.Colorado Compliance: UMC,
Inc. will not retaliate against any employee making a complaint or
inquiring about the Company's practices regarding Colorado's Equal
Pay for Equal Work Act. If you are subjected to any conduct that
you believe violates this policy, you must promptly speak to,
write, or otherwise contact your direct supervisor or, if the
conduct involves your direct supervisor, the project manager, or
Keywords: UMC, Inc., Boise , Plumbing Lead Foreman/Manager - $6000 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , Mountain Home, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!