Company: Standlee Premium Western Forage
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Maintains production and quality by ensuring operation of
machinery and mechanical equipment. This position profile
identifies the key responsibilities and expectations for
performance. It cannot encompass all specific job tasks that an
employee may be required to perform. Employees are required to
follow any other job-related instructions and perform job-related
duties as may be required by his/her supervisor.Key Performance
Areas (Essential Functions of the Position)
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by
completing preventive maintenance requirements on engines, motors,
pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines;
following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's
instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting
- Locates sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in
operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and
- Removes defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists,
cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by
inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and
other measuring instruments.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments by
using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine
preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by
checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed
equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders;
- Conserves maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies
as needed to accomplish job results.
- Provides mechanical maintenance information by answering
questions and requests.
- Prepares mechanical maintenance reports by collecting,
analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational
workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal
- Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and
communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Key Success Factors for Position
- Takes direction from and immediately responds to business
requests from General Manager of Ag Operations, President, or other
- Seeks continuous improvements for Standlee equipment and
machinery. Supports positive changes in equipment for improving
overall efficiency and quality of Standlee product.
- Fosters open and effective communication. Creates an atmosphere
in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly between
self and others; encourages the open expression of ideas and
- Communicates effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all
levels of the organization.
Keywords: Standlee Premium Western Forage, Boise , Maintenance Mechanic, Professions , Eden, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!