Material Handler-2nd shift
Location: Mountain Home
Posted on: March 14, 2023
One, two, three, say cheese!! Manpower is looking for 2nd or 3rd
shift Material Handlers for a food production company in the
Mountain Home area! $17.20-18.20/hour What can we do for you?!
- Get you started to work immediately with a great company where
you can learn an amazing skill
- Get you a great pay rate on 2nd shift or 3rd shift (including
- Impressive pay rate- $17.20 to $18.20/hour depending on
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- 24/7 Manpower customer care supportWhat is the job?
- Opening product, feeding product onto cutting equipment and
changing and adjusting cutting equipment.
- Compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices, and established
safety rules and regulations
- Moving pallets, basic cleanup/sweeping and assisting other
positions as needed
- Ability to pack product into boxes, stack boxes on pallets,
inspect packages for good seals and dates
- Utilize box erecting, case sealing and labeling equipment
- Perform sanitation of the work area and equipment as
needed.What do you bring to the job?
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing and/or packaging experience
- Ability to read and write English and perform basic math
- Ability to give and accept constructive criticism and work as a
- Good communication and organizational skillsInterested? Select
APPLY NOW at and text "CHEESE" to 714.912.1873 to connect to a
recruiter right away! ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of
providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are
committed to creating a welcoming, fair, and inclusive environment
by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At
ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and
will collaborate with you to meet your needs.
Keywords: Manpower, Boise , Material Handler-2nd shift, Professions , Mountain Home, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...