Service Employee II-Regulated Fleet Maintenance
Company: Ryder Logistics & Transportation
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Are you looking for an excellent place to work that offers great pay, benefits and incentives?Do you want to work on new trucks using state of the art tools?Do you want a rewarding career with one of the largest transportation companies in the country?If you answered ?Yes? to these questions, you?ve got to check out Ryder!Please call or text Richard @ 513-212-8338 for more informationWe are currently hiring a Service Employee/Fueler/Truck Washer (level II) in??????????????Boise ID!For 80 years, Ryder has provided customers around the world with integrated transportation, logistics, and supply chain management solutions that enhance the way they do business. Building and maintaining a fleet takes time, resources, and expertise few companies can spare.At Ryder, we offer outstanding incentives:
- Generous Paid Time Off!
- Excellent Benefits!
- Tuition Reimbursement!
- PPE & Uniforms provided at no cost!
- Free Job training and development!
- Career advancement strategies that will help you secure your future!We are a fortune 500 company with 800 shops and 30,000 employees across the US! Employee satisfaction is part of our culture. Our employees like us so much; they stay with us an average of 24 years!!!Apply today and see why a job with Ryder is what you?ve been looking for. Call us or go online to apply for one of our awesome opportunities.The Service?Employee II-Regulated is primarily responsible for performing all tasks related to the Service Island including inventories and inspections at the maintenance facility.#LI-Post#CB
- High school?diploma or GED preferred
- Three (3) years or more of experience, having worked as a Service Employee I
- Proficiency in English written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills; must be able to understand customer's verbal communication
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Understanding of?computer hardware and software, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and email; must be able to read and understand codes and instructions on the computer; must have basic computer skills and ability to perform data entry
- High degree of thoroughness and dependability
- Ability to:
- Work flexible schedules including shift work, weekends, holidays
- Work at different locations
- Create and?maintain professional relationships within all levels of the organization (peers, work groups, customers, and supervisors)
- Work independently and as a member of a team
- Flexibility to operate, and self-driven to excel, in a fast-paced environment
- Capability?for multi-tasking and highly organized, with excellent time management skills
- Detail-oriented with excellent follow-up practices
- Valid Commercial Driver License (CDL) CLASS A
- DOT Safety Regulated Position
- Safety Sensitive Position
- Regulated Tech:
- Must be able to obtain CDL within 6 months after hire
- Pass a Ryder Drug Test
- Pass a DOT physical
- Pass a Ryder road test
- Pass a Ryder Background and Motor vehicle check including Drug and alcohol verification from previous employers for the last three (3) years
- Important Note: Additional requirements may be required in different locations and/or accounts.Responsibilities
- Fuel, wash and detail?vehicles
- Perform multi-point inspection on inbound units as required by company policies and procedures; check tire pressure; check oil; report service issues to shop
- Record fuel activity and maintain proper fuel and DEF inventories and reconciliation
- Move heavy duty vehicles
- Perform minor maintenance tasks such as tire repairs, initially under close supervision
- Maintain fuel island area to Six Sigma standards and policies; perform some facility maintenance and minor maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor
- Perform other duties as assignedRyder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Keywords: Ryder Logistics & Transportation, Boise , Service Employee II-Regulated Fleet Maintenance, Professions , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!