Regional Truck Driver - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - New Pay Increase - West
Company: Schneider National
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Regional Van Truckload drivers earn up to $0.45 per mile* starting pay, averaging 2,500 miles per week and 600-700 miles per haul staying within the Western 11 states. Choose from several different home time options and haul 95% no-touch freight (mostly drop-and-hook) in this CDL driving job. Regional truckers enjoy the best of both worlds: staying close to home plus the freedom of the open road. Start your truck driving career as a Regional driver with Schneider today.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $66,000 per year* with a new pay increase
- $5,000 sign-on bonus per experienced driver
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- $0.01 per mile automatic annual pay increase
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- Higher pay: Inexperienced Regional mileage rates, for example, have increased 10% in the last two years
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within CO, ID, NV, UT or WY
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving in the Western 11 states at Schneider
- New facility in Phoenix, AZ, serving drivers in the West
- Discount program - enjoy year-round discounts and special offers from hundreds of national and local companies
- Mobile communications platform - the latest in-truck technology with electronic logging, GPS navigation, web browsing and more
- Training Engineer (driver trainer) opportunities available after six months, paying all miles/accessorials, plus $60 training per day and potential bonuses
- Passenger program - take a loved one out on the road with you. Eligible passengers include friends over the age of 18 and immediate family members over the age of 10
- Learn more about Regional driving Why Schneider?
It's all here. With so many benefits and a set of core values we actually live by - safety, integrity, respect and excellence - Schneider is the destination for truck drivers, and has been since 1935. Take your career to the next level today.
\"It's never an issue to get home when I need to, and the freight is always available when I want it.\" Chris, Schneider driver Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-###-#### for more information about becoming a Western Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit .
Associated topics: cdl a company, choferes clase a, company driver team, company otr, company owner, dedicated truck driving, otr driver, regional driving, tanker truck driver, time at home
Keywords: Schneider National, Boise , Regional Truck Driver - $5,000 Sign-on Bonus - New Pay Increase - West, Professions , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!