Oncology Sales Specialist, Hematology (Springfield, OR) - Janssen Biotech, Inc.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of
Companies, is recruiting for an Oncology Sales Specialist,
Hematology to support the Springfield, OR territory, which includes
Boise, Bend, Salem, Corvallis, Eugene, and Medford.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we
are working to create a world without disease. Transforming lives
by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and
cure disease inspires us. We bring together the best minds and
pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate
with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at and
follow Janssen Biotech, Inc. is part of the Janssen Pharmaceutical
The Oncology Sales Specialist (OSS) is a Field Based role reporting
to a District Manager. As the OSS you will:
- Fulfill sales strategies by selling current and potential new
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the products' clinical
efficacy, articulate a value proposition for the customer, provide
clinical support/information as needed, and achieve their sales
- Conduct business analysis, actively prospect for new business
within assigned accounts and call plan direction, develop account
strategies with District Manager (i.e., identifies key accounts,
develops specific plans for penetration).
- Develop customer specific pre- and post-call plans that include
objectives, probes and supporting approved materials.
- Effectively penetrate new and current accounts to increase
sales in the assigned territory.
- Appropriately utilize all marketing tools and resources,
including computer generated presentations, uses closing skills to
move sale to next step (i.e., another appointment, in-service,
patient identification, etc.).
- Effectively and compliantly discuss reimbursement options with
customers to improve sales opportunities.
- Negotiate sales and close orders to meet sales objectives.
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree
- Valid driver's license and the ability to travel as necessary,
including overnights and/or weekends
- Minimum of two (2) years of successful pharmaceutical, biologic
/ biotech, or medical device sales experience or recently
transitioned from Active Duty Military
- Willingness to satisfy reasonable credentialing requirements,
including, but not limited to TB tests, Hepatitis B vaccine, MMR
(measles, mumps, rubella) and Varicella (chicken pox). You are
required to submit to annual background checks by Janssen Biotech,
- Residing in the geography or be willing to relocate to it.
- Specialty sales experience and an understanding of the
Hematology and Oncology market.
- Experience in hospital and large account sales, handling
complex reimbursement issues, Medicare Part D, and documented
history of successful sales performance in a competitive
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity
employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Boise , Oncology Sales Specialist, Hematology (Springfield, OR) - Janssen Biotech, Inc., Sales , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!