Company: Brady Industries
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout BradyIFSIn December 2020, Brady Industries
and Individual Foodservice (IFS) merged to become the largest
independent janitorial supply and foodservice distributor in the
Western United States. As BradyIFS, we collectively service more
than 25,000 customers from nearly 40 distribution points around the
country. BradyIFS focuses on solution selling, customer education,
and product expertise in key commercial market segments including
hospitality, education, restaurants, healthcare and more. We are
THE destination for talent and careers. Come be a part of a growing
organization and a winning team!Sales RepresentativeA Field Sales
Representative are responsible for developing BradyIFS' growing
segment. Working with Brady's CRM, sales representative will follow
up on leads, identify key markets, and use Brady's sales process to
grow the division. Responsibilities include prospect and qualify
new leads, develop key relationships and identify and resolve
customer concerns. Requirements:
- High School Diploma required, college degree in sales/marketing
or business preferred.
- 2-5 years of related sales or related experience, or the
equivalent combination of formal education and experience.
- Coordinates with Sales Manager to drive and support corporate
programs with a focus on chemicals, paper, and other key janitorial
- Develops and implements plans to penetrate sales in
Hospitality, Industrial, Health Care and Foodservice
- Sets sales and gross margins goals for the territory, develop
and implement sales programs and help develop, drive, and support
Corporate programs primary focus on Brady chemical, soap, liners
and paper sales.
- Understands the Blue Arrow sales process, take a proactive
approach to hunting, qualifying, presenting, closing and following
up on business.
- Maximize their industry and increases product knowledge to help
customers navigate alternatives and avoid potential pitfalls.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from field
- Develops and maintains sales materials and current product
- Prepares sales presentations, proposals, sales contracts,
contract activation, service contracts maintenance, status reports,
sales activity reports, sales goals, sales closings and sales
- Collaboratively works with manufacturers to expand and develop
market share for key manufacturers that the company promotes.
- Works collaboratively with marketing on sales related
- Works collaboratively with contracts department, asks
appropriate questions, controls emotions, encouraging, takes
responsibility, and does not accept mediocrity.
- Identifies and resolves client concerns.Benefits:
- Bonus Opportunities, plus a sales incentive trip for top
- Excellent Benefits including medical, dental, vision,
supplemental and disability insurance
- 401k with company match
- Immersion Training Program to help master product knowledge and
sales skillsARE YOU "HONESTLY BETTER"?If you feel that you would be
right for this sales position, please fill out our initial
3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your
information. We look forward to meeting you!Brady is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise
qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, sexual
orientation, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national
origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Brady Industries, Boise , Sales Representative, Sales , Challis, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!