Customer Service Representative - Remote Position
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Customer Service Representative (Remote Position)
$22/-$36.50/hr Full or part-time positions available from home.
Apply today, start tomorrow.
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison,
provide product/services information and resolve any emerging
problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and
The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They?re
patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to
talk. Customer service representatives can put themselves in their
customers' shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer
feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for you.
Problem-solving also comes naturally to customer care specialists.
They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don't
have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond
efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer
Customer Service Responsibilities list:
- Manage occasional incoming calls if necessary
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer
accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the
- Meet personal/customer service
- Handle customer comments, provide appropriate solutions and
alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer
accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different
types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time
- High school degree
We need to fill multiple work-at-home positions. Please apply on
our website today!
Keywords: Private, Boise , Customer Service Representative - Remote Position, Sales , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!