Manager, Sales Operations
Company: Boulder Care
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Founded in 2017, Boulder Care is a digital clinic offering
long-term addiction treatment grounded in kindness, respect, and
unconditional support. Our mission is to improve the lives of
people with substance use disorders. We provide the medication,
resources, and support to help our participants succeed on their
own terms, wherever they are in their journey.
Backed by world-class investors like Qiming Venture Partners (US),
Goodwater Capital, Laerdal Million Lives Fund, First Round Capital,
Greycroft, Tusk Venture Partners and Gaingels, with $50M in
funding, Boulder is in an exciting stage of rapid growth.
About this role
Boulder Care is seeking a Manager of Sales Operations. This
position will intuitively connect with and deeply understand our
market drivers, buyers, sales cycles as well as optimize our sales
process, implement and manage automation tools, manage CRM data and
create a best in class sales operations engine.
This role will establish and leverage customer relationship
management (Salesforce CRM) software, reporting, and Salesforce
CRM-enabled email marketing to organize contacts, and help Boulder
Care optimize relationships with both existing and potential
partners (health plans, employers, hospital systems, community
partners) and patients.
This is a high-impact position that will require creative acumen,
strategic thinking, an analytical mindset, exceptional project
management skills, and an obsession to delight, support and partner
with our business development team to drive execution.
Requirements for the role
- 4-6 years of relevant work experience in sales, marketing,
health care, or related fields
- Proficiency in marketing tools (Salesforce, Hubspot, Marketo,
etc.) and software (PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Excel,
etc.) with the ability to quickly learn new systems
- Experience establishing and implementing marketing automation
including Salesforce CRM and email marketing
- Proven ability to create complex dashboards & reports, custom
report types, processes & workflows, uncover trends, and actionable
- Proficiency with building models, forecasts, data analysis and
- Talent in distilling complex information into simple graphics &
reports that business development teams, partners, and payers can
grasp and act upon
- Must thrive in a fast-paced and quickly evolving marketplace,
be positive, insatiably curious, resourceful, and have a strong
- Strong self-starter that can own projects start to finish,
identify gaps, take action via rapid experimentation
- Effective communicator, high attention to detail and strong
- Strong self-starter with experience managing projects from
start to finish
Nice to have but not required
- Understanding of sales & marketing KPIs
- Prior experience in a SaaS digital health organization
- Experience in and/or passion for the Recovery/Healthcare
- Start-up experience
- Lead pipeline and deal flow review team meetings, manage and
report on sales metrics, key performance indicators, and insights
that drive our business including pipeline reporting, bookings,
renewals and churn
- Work with business development leadership to understand and
improve upon the sales process
- Act as a thought partner for marketing team for a B2B audience,
helping determine what is needed to reach potential partners more
efficiently to ensure ongoing progression in our partner growth
- You will maximize productivity within the business development
organization and help our BD leaders succeed in their roles and
- Lead the strategy, design and data architecture for Salesforce
- Support the business development team by setting up and
leveraging marketing automation through Salesforce CRM and
- Coordinate and support RFIs and RFP requests
- Drive onboarding and orientation experience for each business
development leader, setting them up for success from day one. This
includes optimizing a practical sales playbook, effective training
on policies / procedures and introduction to sales automation tools
- Phone Screens: Sep 12 - 15
- First Interviews: Sep 19 - 21
- Panel Interviews: Sep 26 - 30
Some of Boulder's amazing benefits!
- Contribution to meaningful, life-saving work!
- Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage for our team
and their dependents
- Benefits for behavioral health services
- "Take What You Need" PTO (4-5 weeks per year)
- Paid holidays (9)
- 12 weeks of 100% paid parental leave for the birth or adoption
of a child
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Beautiful Headquarters in Portland, OR for occassional
Why work at Boulder?
- Make a difference. The devastating impact of the opioid crisis,
"war on drugs," and care gaps for the underserved are at the
forefront now more than any time in US history. By bringing care to
more people, we are changing and saving lives. Value-based
partnerships help move the industry forward toward a more modern,
compassionate, and equitable healthcare system.
- Build your career with talented peers. Boulder brings together
a diverse team of expert clinicians, technologists, researchers,
and business strategists aligned under a common mission. Boulder's
clinical teams are the leading voices in addiction medicine and
industry transformation. Our technology leadership has built
products and services that scaled to hundreds of employees and
hundreds of millions of end-users. Our team is wholly driven by
mission, recognizing that our immense opportunity is also our duty
to serve others.
- Grow with us. Boulder is a Series-B-stage, venture-funded
company supported by some of the best investors in the country.
Together, we're building a massive business through social impact.
According to White House estimates, the opioid crisis cost the US
$500 billion in 2015. A member with untreated opioid use disorder
(OUD) drives 550% greater healthcare costs to payers than the
average member (UHC analysis, 2019). Boulder partners with leading
commercial and Medicaid health plans to bring better experiences
and effective services to their members, significantly reducing
costs and sharing in the economic savings we create.
Boulder Care is an equal opportunity employer that recruits,
employs, trains, compensates and promotes regardless of race,
religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran
status, and other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you believe in our mission to deliver the world's most advanced
opioid addiction recovery plan, you are encouraged to apply.
Keywords: Boulder Care, Boise , Manager, Sales Operations, Sales , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!