Sales Enablement Performance Specialist
Posted on: June 14, 2019
OverviewThe Sales Learning & Performance (SL&P) team is a
shared-services group function responsible for enabling Intuit's
sales talent and our strategic partners across the globe to do the
best work of their lives. SL&P is responsible for all sales
learning & development, onboarding, continual learning and sales
performance consulting at Intuit.
SL&P is a strategic business partner to all Intuit geographies
and BUs where sales is delivered to our customers, including key
locations in the US, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and Brazil.
As the Intuit business grows and expands globally, SL&P works
in conjunction with the sales business units to onboard, develop
and enable sales contributors, teams and leaders not only to
achieve their sales quotas and plans, but exceed them.
The Sales Enablement Performance Specialist (SEPS) role is an
essential contributor to the SL&P team. SEPS work in
conjunction with other parts of the SL&P team including
Learning Experience Design team and Sales Enablement Learning
Specialists. Together, SL&P acts as one team, with distinct
roles and responsibilities, coming together to execute a shared
services delivery support model to
- Identify, collate and curate an update-to-date sales content
management system (SCMS) that enables sales teams to execute on
their roles and responsibilities quickly and effectively.
- Manage and update all assets in the SCMS regularly including
but not limited to competitor battlecards, RoI calculators, case
studies, 'claims' libraries, Joint Business Plans/Customer Planning
Tools, and any other assets that drive effective sales
- Own and build an up-to-date market and industry awareness asset
library that educates sales contributors and teams with
best-in-class industry and market knowledge.
- Ensure all content assets align with the Customer Decision
Cycle (CDC) methodology for global consistency and effectiveness of
- Manage the SCMS end-to-end in the BU/geographies.
- Ensure that the BU/geographies SCMS is not treated as a
knowledge repository, rather as a dynamic sales enablement tool
where sales contributors, teams and manages can rapidly access
up-to-date information to deliver on sales plans.
- Partner with the Learning Experience Design team to identify,
collate and curate any product, ecosystem, process,
system-and-tools guides and other learning assets that support
sales performance via 'just-in-time' / 'real-time' information
- Partner with the Learning Experience Design team and share any
new assets that are 'in development' by the SEPS that should be
included in new hire onboarding or ongoing sale capability
- Review new Learning Experience Design-built content for
inclusion in the SCMS.
- Comply with the design and development order process to build
content in line with the SL&P methodologies (CRI) and approach,
- Design, develop and facilitate podcasts on assigned topics
appropriate to a global sales audience (expectation - 1
podcast/month; 12 built podcasts per year).
- Connect and partner with other business functions across Intuit
that impact sales performance including Marketing, Product, Service
Delivery / Implementation, Customer Success/Care, Sales Ops,
Finance, HR & Talent Acquisition.
- Support cross-functional teams with problem solving where sales
efforts are creating or responsible for the impact. For example,
solve downstream Care related issues (major Care call drivers)
where improved upstream sales execution would resolve.
- Attend major project initiatives meetings that will likely
impact sales, scoping any information, awareness, education or
training needs emerging.
- Consult and partner with the Learning Experience Design team on
the level of support that may be asked of them, while owning the
initiative locally where it is deemed a business need.
- Design and deliver any intervention in support of major project
initiatives, ensuring alignment with the CDC. May include provision
of content, training services, deployment support such as coaching
and other sustainment mechanisms; write and review video coaching
exercises, monitor project success metrics as relates to sales
implementation, and close gaps should they arise.
- Oversee and manage the orderly flow of project initiatives
impacting sales so that teams are not distracted from their primary
task of selling or overwhelmed by the volume of change taking
place. Ideally manage a calendar of projects.
- Provide change management support on project deployments when
- Report to sales management on any project implementation
metrics - including project plans; progression to plan; KPIs and
- Store any materials in support of the project initiative either
in the SCMS for 'just in time' access by teams, as well as Intuit's
knowledge content sharing site.
- Monitor the business performance of teams and contributors,
identifying trends in performance where innovative sales enablement
solutions can assist.
- Make recommendations to management on performance improvement
- Design and test sales enablement solutions, track results and
report outcomes to sales management.
- Work with the business on roll out of any sales enablement
solution approved and supported by management.
- Design, develop, facilitate and coach any advanced training
needs, specific to a business - such as CDC deep dives - that solve
for local performance gaps.
- Role model and align all advanced or custom-built training
interventions to the CDC.
- Close manager capability gaps to improve contributor and team
- Have a mindset of customer-driven innovation, rapid
experimentation and iteration.
- Attend regular meetings including global SL&P meetings
- 30% of this role involves managing content and the SCMS, with
- 20% of this role involves coaching sales managers (coach the
coach) in CDC execution and embedding with their teams and
- 15% of this role involves monitoring data and performance
- 35% of this role involves collaboration and consulting projects
with expectation that time invested by the SEPS delivers measurable
performance improvement outcomes (KPI).
- Travel could be up to 30% of your time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to influence and impact people at multiple
- Strong assessment, prioritizing and consulting skills - key
stakeholder analysis and ability to set and manage
- Advanced facilitation skills, including skills to open, narrow
and close large group discussions, manage dialogue between senior
leaders and participants.
- Experience in identifying and managing complex group dynamics
and reacting real time to changes in content and/or process,
including assisting others through change.
- Ability to think strategically in a complex environment.
- Strong project management experience (i.e. planning,
organizational skills, and ability to manage multiple
projects/tasks) exhibiting solid end-to-end thinking.
- Strong written and oral communication and listening
- Strong experience in rapid experimentation to understand
customer needs, test and measure results.
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG
innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best
employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best
Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software
Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture
while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of
consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a
full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the
industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup
methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than
250 innovations to market - from QuickBooks-- and TurboTax--, to
GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps.
The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean
limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into
reality at Intuit.
Discover what it's like to be part of a team that rewards taking
risks and trying new things. It's time to love what you do! Check
out all of our career opportunities at: careers.intuit.com. EOE AA
Intuit will consider for employment qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with requirements of
Keywords: TSheets, Boise , Sales Enablement Performance Specialist, Sales , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!