Learning and Development Manager
Company: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Roundhouse, a rapidly growing developer and manager of diverse real
estate projects, is seeking a dynamic individual to fill the
position of Learning and Development Manager. Founded in 2008, we
have operations in four states with over 5,000 multi-family units
and over 1B of assets under management. We pride ourselves in
challenging the status quo to identify emerging trends and markets
that improve the lives of our residents and deliver superior
returns to our partners. We take a long-term view that prioritizes
community building and cultivates pride in the places we build and
the cities we inhabit.The Learning and Development Manager provides
thoughtful leadership and drives employee engagement throughout the
organization. Primary areas of responsibility include conducting
and coordinating training on various topics including policies and
procedures, leasing, general management, and leadership for
Roundhouse employees. The Learning and Development Manager will
report to the Sr. Vice President. The position is based in Boise,
Idaho and will require some out-of-state travel.Key
- Deliver engaging training to all corporate and on-site team
- Design and develop training materials (training procedure
manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual
materials) and facilitation to meet learning objectives and
accommodate a variety of learning styles while using adult learning
- Lead team member training using multiple channels including
in-person, webinars, and workshops.
- Aid leadership in evaluating the need for training or other
departmental interventions for team members from onboarding through
- Develop an effective measurement and monitoring system to
ensure initiative goals are being met in terms of participation,
usage, application, and continuous improvement.
- Create and perform in-person or webinar trainings for staff.
Evaluate activity and goals with Regional Managers and Community
- Recommend third-party training products and services as
appropriate and liaise with training vendors regarding billing,
materials, and scheduling.
- Maintain a calendar of events for various learning and
development events and programs.
- Conduct new hire orientation and train new team members on
company policy and procedures.
- Collaborate on new initiatives in cooperation with Operations
- Continuously improve compliance training programs. Constantly
evaluate the training programs to ensure team members have a
thorough knowledge of the procedures, programs, policies, as well
as a complete understanding of their job responsibilities.
- Deliver coaching and feedback to employees at all levels of the
- Responsible for maintaining a current digital backup of all
training programs, and other materials for in-house training.
- Maintain reasonable awareness of relevant laws and agency
regulations, including but not limited to fair housing, sexual
harassment, disability accommodations, and landlord-tenant
relationships as they apply to the policies and procedures of the
company and the communities.
- Keep informed of best-in-class practices and make ongoing
recommendations to create a more impactful employee engagement
- Other related duties as assigned.PM21
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience designing and developing live classroom
and virtual classroom training using known instructional design
methodology. Experience with multi-family strongly preferred.
- Previous leasing or sales experience preferred.
- Effective presentation and facilitation skills.
- Microsoft office suite proficiency: Word, PowerPoint, and
- Experience with Learning Management System(s). Experience with
Grace Hill or Edge2Learn preferred.
- Consistent, exceptional communication skills, both written and
- Must be able to prepare on-target project deliverables without
- Must be comfortable conducting training to small or large
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Flexibility and adaptability to shifting needs, evolving
priorities, and urgent situations that arise.
- Travel up to 20% of the time.Salary & BenefitsSalary to be
determined based on candidate experience and credentials.Paid
Holidays, Paid Time Off, Health/Vision/Dental, Life, and Disability
Insurance, 401K with Employer Match.Employment with Roundhouse is
contingent upon successful completion of a background check and
possess a valid driver's license. Roundhouse is an Equal
Keywords: ROUNDHOUSE COMMUNITIES LLC, Boise , Learning and Development Manager, Executive , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!