Rehabilitation Therapist - $38-62 per hour
Company: St. Luke's Health System
Posted on: March 20, 2023
St. Luke's Health System is seeking a Rehabilitation Therapist
for a job in Boise, Idaho. Job Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Rehabilitation Therapist
- Discipline: Therapy
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- 40 hours per week
- Shift: 8 hours, days
- Employment Type: Permanent Overview St. Luke's Health System in
Boise is seeking a Speech Language Pathologist to join our Neuro
- Perform initial and ongoing comprehensive evaluation including,
but not limited to, collecting subjective and objective data,
analysis of data, and creation of treatment plan.
- Administers interventions consistent with treatment plan based
on evidence based best practice, provider protocol and governing
- Follows policies and procedures in accordance with all
regulatory agency requirements.
- Document care based on standards of practice, patient acuity
and/or clinical priorities.
- Maintain professional relationships and convey relevant
information to other members of the healthcare team within facility
and any applicable referral agencies.
- Maintain patient confidence and protects organization
operations by keeping information confidential.
- Independently manages the care of patients with conditions
common to the unit/area of assignment. Exercises initiative and
independent judgment. Manages caseload and maintains productivity
standards for unit consistently.
- Serve as clinical mentor, as appropriate.
- Direct the work of aides and assistants, as appropriate.
- Identifies opportunities for program improvement and seeks
appropriate guidance for implementing change.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- License: Valid license or provisional permit to practice speech
therapy in state of practice
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Certifications: Current CPR/first responder certification Why
St. Luke's A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's
Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than
15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians
and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who
deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to
add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of
excellence. St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does
not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion,
color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national
origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or
condition protected by law. St. Luke's Health System Job ID .
Posted job title: Speech Language Pathologist - Neuro About St.
Luke's Health System A strong, talented staff is at the heart of
St. Luke's Health System. We are Idaho's largest employer with more
than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800
physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our
people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are
looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same
tradition of excellence. Benefits
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Discount program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Life insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Hours
- Employee assistance programs
- Continuing Education
- Medical benefits
- 403b retirement plan
- Dental benefits
- Sick pay
- Vision benefits
Keywords: St. Luke's Health System, Boise , Rehabilitation Therapist - $38-62 per hour, Healthcare , Boise, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...