Security Assistant Shift Manager
Company: Cactus Petes
Posted on: March 19, 2023
WE'RE CHANGING ENTERTAINMENT. COME JOIN US.:
We're always looking for talent that believes in having fun. At
PENN Entertainment, you'll get to be a part of an exciting
industry, where the days and nights are fast paced. You'll work
with an incredibly diverse set of co-workers driven by their
enthusiasm for helping people find and have more fun. You'll also
get to work at a company that cares about your career growth and
will help you get the support you need to expand your
Click HERE to learn more about our Day 1 Benefits, 401k Program,
Company Perks, Career Opportunities, Advancement Programs,
Scholarships and more!WE LOVE OUR WORK.:
- $3,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Responsible for supervising staff and the overall daily
management of a designated shift in the Security department.
Supports, administers, and manages operational goals and monitors
achievements of performance and profit objectives.
- Adheres to scheduling and coordinates with manager regarding
any concerns, with attention to guest satisfaction.
- May be responsible for assisting in the budget process for the
department by providing recommendations; supports compliance to
departmental budget initiatives; reports budget concerns to
- Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes, and demonstrates
superior customer service in accordance with departmental and
company standards and programs. Ensures customer service standards
are followed by all team members and addresses issues as they
- Serves as the Security Manager on duty in the absence of the
Security Shift Manager.
- Enforces internal control policies and procedures, including
but not limited to, underage gambling and drinking laws.
- Maintains safety and inspection reports for the property.
- Conducts regular security post inspections.
- Prepares Security incident reports and maintains Security
- Responds to guest and team member concerns and complaints and
solves their problems with professionalism and compassion.
- Ensures Security Officers adhere to uniform dress and grooming
standards consistent with departmental and company guidelines.
- interacts and cooperates with regulatory, fire/rescue, and law
- Responsible for ensuring regulatory compliance within area of
authority and reporting potential issues to management.
- Maintains strict confidentiality in all departmental and
company matters.BRING US YOUR BEST.:
- High School Diploma or GED and three (3) years of Casino
Security, Military, or Law Enforcement experience required; or
equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word,
Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
must be fluent and literate in English.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality and
professionalism.- Ability to write reports and business
correspondence. - Must have strong interpersonal, customer service,
and organizational skills.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid Driver's License and
operate company vehicles as needed.
- Ability to maintain a high level of energy and take a proactive
and strategic approach to dealing with issues.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the
- Must have the ability to interact with guests, staff, and
colleagues and resolve problems and conflicts in a diplomatic and
- Ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Must have the ability to remain calm in emergency or stressful
situations.STAY IN THE GAME. FOLLOW US.:We've grown to become the
most innovative omnichannel provider of entertainment experiences,
thanks to our 12 retail brands representing 43 destinations across
North America, online gaming via Barstool Sportsbook and theScore
Being an industry leader means more than being a purveyor of fun.
We are also committed to values like diversity and sustainability -
for our community, our team members, our vendors, and our
We're changing entertainment. Follow us.
Equal Opportunity EmployerSTARTING SALARY: Starting from $39,900
annually, based on experience
Keywords: Cactus Petes, Boise , Security Assistant Shift Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Jackpot, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...