Large Format Designer and Production Specialist
Company: Northwestern Energy
Posted on: November 22, 2021
NORTHWESTERN ENERGYINTERNAL/EXTERNAL POSTING: JOB REQUISITION
#3454POSTING DATES: November 10, 2021 through December 1,
Large Format Designer and Production Specialist
4-6 ($33,500 to $80,900)
Part-time within NorthWestern Energy service territory
SUMMARY OF JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Large Format Designer & Production
Specialist is responsible for design, production and installation
of professional quality graphics, artwork and signage across a
variety of medians and our vast service territory, with
responsibilities including the production and installation of large
format graphics, operation and light maintenance of digital
printing output devices, as well as maintenance and archiving of
electronic files for shared access by all members of the team. The
position is continuing to evolve as client medians and application
standards evolve, giving the position a challenge that varies from
day to day as the team grows.DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- All NorthWestern Energy employees are required to adhere to
company safety standards and the Code of Business Conduct &
- Ensure all actions are consistent with NorthWestern Energy's
values, mission, and strategic business objectives.
- Maintain and produce all graphic designs and job layouts in
compliance with the work order specifications, and NorthWestern
Energy's branding standards.
- Perform all aspects of large format finishing work, including
trimming, mounting, assembly, setting up and operating large format
printer, laminators, vinyl plotters and hand tools
- Manipulate client artwork/files to become compatible within
center design software and branding standards.
- Perform a wide variety of finishing processes to graphics,
dimensional signage, banners, displays, murals, and other graphic
- Work closely with team to create print ready files for
production, including creating cut lines and break up files.
- Manage and assist with application of graphics including vinyl
application, sign making, etc.
- Create and display event graphics.
- Operate a variety of office equipment including additional
- Translate client needs and goals through design and
- Analyzes, transfer and integrate technical data, text and
graphics into design product.
- Deliver compelling ideas and develop those ideas into tangible
- Consult with clients to reviews proofs and layouts.
- Maintains record archives and tracking mechanisms for all
phases of production
- Manage multiple tasks and daily deadlines with minimal
supervision and attention to detail.
- Work both independently and as a member of a team, from concept
- Assist in other production and design as needed
- Travel up to 20% of time
- Work a flexible schedule allowing occasional night or weekend
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, stand for up to 2 hours, and
climb: stairs, ladders, rugged terrain and ramps.
- Ability to sit, crouch, stoop, kneel for extended periods while
installing contentGENERAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in a related field for study; or equivalent
years of experience
- Preferred 2 years' experience in graphic design, sign shops, or
large format finishing work
- 3M Installer Certification preferred
- Valid driver's license and satisfactory driving record
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, Production Manager
12 software, HP latex printers, GFP laminators, Graphtec plotters
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and submit
deliverables within tight deadlines
- Ability to work from architectural drawings, sketches, and
- Proficient with graphic design software and staff enterprise
software with an emphasis on PC platform
- Demonstrate and maintain a good safety recordSELECTION
PROCESSWhen considering applicants for this position, the selection
process will take into consideration the needs of NorthWestern,
including such factors as reorganization requirements, diversity
opportunities, relocation requirements, employee development and
job succession. If any of the preceding language conflicts with the
applicable bargaining unit agreements, the bargaining unit
agreement will prevail.APPLICATION PROCEDURESExternal applicants
should apply online at http://www.northwesternenergy.com. Internal
applicants should apply online at iConnect. In compliance with the
ADA Amendments Act, should you have a disability that requires
assistance and/or reasonable accommodation with the job application
process, please contact the Human Resources department via phone at
1-800-245-6977, or via email at
firstname.lastname@example.org.NorthWestern EnergyHuman Resources
Department Job #34543010 West 69th StreetSioux Falls, SD 57108We
are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status,
genetic information or any other protected class in accordance with
applicable federal or state laws and statutes.
Keywords: Northwestern Energy, Boise , Large Format Designer and Production Specialist, Professions , Butte, Idaho
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!